• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a kindly review on PerfectZ.iNfo

eSupun

Dear fellow members of FWS,

I was busy today modifying my default site and now it's all done!

I got this template from design3edge.com -looks great. Isn't it?

But I added some style rules and some coding to it. So it's little different from the default template.

I want to know how you feel like the website. Do I need to change style, design, logo or will I need to create my own template?

Please post on your kindly reviews here. So I can improve my design and content.

Thank you.
eSupun

I like the header and colour, but for me its too much information all on one page. But apart from that I like it.

I agree with TLC here, it seems you tried to pit everything on the homepage. I'd suggest you put only the main points etc to grab a potential customer's attention and that's it. I also think it's a bit too dark. But overall, great job. :)

I agree with TLC here, it seems you tried to pit everything on the homepage. I'd suggest you put only the main points etc to grab a potential customer's attention and that's it. I also think it's a bit too dark. But overall, great job. :)

I know it's bit too darky. But when you increase the brightnes of your monitor, you'll see a fascinating web page. That's why I don't change the colour.

Maybe some tables to organize the info on the page and more pages. Otherwise it's good.

I thought to use tables. But now a days, people like tableless designs. That's why I didn't used one. But I will need to put one. So I won't need to split the content into two pages.

I thought to use tables. But now a days, people like tableless designs. That's why I didn't used one. But I will need to put one. So I won't need to split the content into two pages.

Tables are fine for content, but you don't want to use them for layout of the entire page.

I like the design, actually dark designs call me attention very often, but I don't like the blue banner, corner breaks badly with the background, if it is blurred, then that entire banner is blurred and not just a little in the corners. Furthermore I like, the menu is pretty, I don't like a little is the "body"/content I don't know, I see no structure in reality, only plain text plans/packpages, that is, my humble opinion. :)

Regards.

I like the design, actually dark designs call me attention very often, but I don't like the blue banner, corner breaks badly with the background, if it is blurred, then that entire banner is blurred and not just a little in the corners. Furthermore I like, the menu is pretty, I don't like a little is the "body"/content I don't know, I see no structure in reality, only plain text plans/packpages, that is, my humble opinion. :)

Regards.

Thank you WhiteSystem for your review.

@everyone: I've just created a table and put features into it. Look how it looks now.

I had problems with BOM because my FTP client tried to upload everything in binary format. So search engines had problems finding content.

I've changed it to ASCII mode and hope it transferred successful. Now no problems with it.(I think so.)

Not to comment on the design, I like it but your THT. You used the import WHM feature so you have an additional package you may not be offering. Check your THT and make sure your offering that package

Package Name:
esource_bjb
Description Here

Not to comment on the design, I like it but your THT. You used the import WHM feature so you have an additional package you may not be offering. Check your THT and make sure your offering that package

Package Name:
esource_bjb
Description Here

Ah! Rsmiley.
I didn't saw that. Thank you very much for pointing that out.

Hey now it looks nice with the Table over there :D, you should now customize your THT to make it looks better :p

Ya. Thanks :)

I made simple customizations with THT too. But very few. Will do it totally when I have some time for that.

Thanks again for helping me to improve my site content.

I've removed the package got in mistake. Now it should be ok. Tell me your thinking of that.

I had slow loading time for THT before. The issue was with the max_memory_limit. I increased it and now working like a charm ;) Please look into it and say what is your opinion.

Back