• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a hosting site (10MB max)

Googlethyname

Which features do you need? (optional)

User friendly file manager (where I can log in and add/remove any files)

Do you need any other features? (optional)

n/a

Do you accept that the host will put ads on your pages?

Yes - as long as it does not spam pop-ups everywhere or annoying videos that wont shut up (I am fine with ad banners and such though)

Is it ok if the host require you to post at their forum in order to get free hosting?

Yes

If you are going to host special content, please describe it (for instance adult content, video hosting etc) (optional)

I will be hosting Minecraft mods. - these are mods. that make the game more fun (they are legal)

If your site is in another language than english specify the language here

n/a

Space? (optional)

My files will be 10MB max

What I am willing to do in return...

-Have a count down timer with ads on the page (so I can support you :)) - for anyone wondering: no I don't use ad-blocking add-ons / also I do not put adfly (a link shortening service that requires the user to wait 5 second while seeing an ad) or anything like that
-Any thing else?

Last edited:
The files are 10mb, but what is the total amount of space you need? That would help for potential providers.

Back