• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a hosting for a search engine type site

rahim701

actually my current project to create some statistic.
I will crawl few forum/blog sites to collect some data.
there will be only one or highest two connection active for almost 24 hours via my php pages.
I will crawl websites with a php page and save pages into mysql.
no illegal use. it require some good computer resources (like a proxy).
user will be highest two (no external visitor).
so what i need, cpanel is good (alternative is okey), mysql require, good bandwidth and able to use proxy like resources.
hope you understand, what i need.

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

Before anybody can offer you anything, you really should post your budget.
Also, give us an idea of what resources you require, in regards to space and bandwidth consumption.

budget: 5-10$ monthly.
space: 100mb to 1gb
mysql: minimum 2
bandwidth: 10gb+
there will be no normal visitor.
Me and my friend will work on here.
subdomain is okey or i will use a freedns.afraid.org subdomain.

Our Starter Plan would fit your requirements

Space: 2 GB
Bandwidth: 10 GB
mySQL Databases: 2
Numerous other features included
Cost: $1.95 USD per month

We offer this in both: cPanel and Plesk.

A little about us: Our servers are located in SoftLayer datacenters which use redundant providers and are notorious for being the best datacenter company in regards to network reliability. We're a licenesed Limited Liability Corporation in the state of Indiana, doing buusiness as Decker Services LLC. We've also been around for over a decade. If you have any questions, please ask.

Thanks for your consideration.

my site require good server resources.
can you share hosting service host a site which is like a proxy site?
or directly asking, can your share hosting offer able to hosting a proxy site? though this is not a proxy.

Unlike other providers here who are piggybacked off other people who are the friends of somebody who knows a server admin somewhere...... we have our own dedicated servers which are fully capable of handling resource hungry websites. Have you been kicked off other shared providers? Have others suspended you before?

We also own our own hardware and are also able to satisfy your requirements. Feel free to check out www.bigscoots.com/hosting to consider a shared hosting option. I'm not going to list specific resource allocations here as any entry level package will be suitable for what your looking for, however the details are what might play a factor in your decision making. All of our details are located on that page.

Good luck in your hosting hunt!

Greetings,

We wouldn't advise you a shared hosting because it wont allow you to use proxy. Even if you try shared hosting sooner or later you will have to buy a VPS or some cheep dedicated server. So the most reasonable option within your budget will be the VPS.

Take a look at our offer:

128MB RAM
5GB RAID Disk
256MB Swap
256Gb Monthly bandwidth
1 IP

$10.99/monthly

Looking forward to work with you

A VPS is unnecessary in this case. A good solid provider with decent hardware would be able to provide you with an entry level shared hosting package and satisfy your requirements.

Hi,
We can provide you our cPanel hosting according to your needs with no overselling guarantee and powerful CPU resources

2 GB Web Space
50GB Bandwidth
cPanel 11
Unlimited Addon Domains, Sub Domains, Park Domains
10 MYSQL Databases
Unlimited email accounts
30 days money-back guarantee
100% uptime guarantee
No overselling guarantee

Only $4.95/month

Plan URL: http://www.occeanic.com/webhosting.html

AllWebHost is a popular unlimited web hosting provider that offers a wide range of features and plans to suit your needs. They have a 99.99% uptime guarantee and their servers are located in data centers all over the world for optimal performance.

Unlimited Web Hosting plans starts at only $2month with unlimited domains, email account and lots of features.

bodHOST offers Linux-shared hosting plans that are affordable, reliable, and secure. These plans are designed for individuals and businesses that require a cost-effective hosting solution with all the basic features such as unlimited bandwidth, disk space, email accounts, and a cPanel control panel. bodHOST's Linux shared hosting plans come with advanced security features, including DDoS protection, malware scanning, and proactive monitoring to help protect customers' websites from various cyber threats.

5GB Storage
25GB Bandwidth
cPanel Control Panel
Host up to 5 websites
Unlimited Email Accounts
24*7 Human Support
99.95% Uptime

Price: $1.09/mo.

Back