• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Host!!!

meb124

Okay, I slimed done my requirements for a host:

I need:

English
PHP4
Perl 5
MySQL
At least 10 megs space
At least 500 megs bandwidth
FTP access

Perfered:
Subdomain
No adds

Thanks for your help.
:)

With neopages you have to already have a website, and then You have to be hand picked. They only except one site per week and four a month :cry2:

Originally posted by wreed
With neopages you have to already have a website, and then You have to be hand picked. They only except one site per week and four a month :cry2:

The site I'm trying to host had a webiste and a game running on Gamport.net but they shut the server we were on because of downtime, so I don't think I qualify for neopages(and one site a week sounds like we could host ourself quicker at dhs.org ), claws sounds good but I'm not sure about GD support

Originally posted by meb124

The site I'm trying to host had a webiste and a game running on Gamport.net but they shut the server we were on because of downtime, so I don't think I qualify for neopages(and one site a week sounds like we could host ourself quicker at dhs.org ), claws sounds good but I'm not sure about GD support
I think clawz has GD:)

Back