• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host for my OpenBB Board

Ashleigh

I tried DK3.com, but that host doesn't work w/ this board for some reason... so anybody know of any other place I can host my board at??

That keeps telling me the veriation (sp?) code is wronf, when I type it in ezactly right, other friends of mine areh aving the same troubles with it

Originally posted by Ashleigh
I tried DK3.com, but that host doesn't work w/ this board for some reason... so anybody know of any other place I can host my board at??
Spaceports is nice...

Not very good *LoL* But I can tell what they're talkinh about. On every translator online, it's nto perfect. SO now it keeps saying Name is too tiny or something liek that *LoL* And I put above 3, which is the least amount u can have

Re: Re: Re: Need a host for my OpenBB Board

Originally posted by Billsy11

agree

Keeps giving me an error about some code being wrong or something *LoL* and someone told me that they don't allow the { those on their site

Back