• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host for gaming community

loreyn

I'm a freelance web developer and designer. I need a free host for a gaming community with database. it is a gaming site portal for lan or online games and it has a friendster script made by myself. all i need is a space, php mysql, ftp and the imaginative creation and concept will be mine. hope you understand what i'm saying. please do reply thanks

We can offer ad free, post free, free hosting! We start everyone with 100 MB's webspace and 1 GB bandwidth, which can be upgraded depending on usage and community activity.

- Lucas

Hi if your still looking i can set u up for:
Silver Package:
1000 (Up to 5000 with request) MB of space
10 GB of Bandwith
cPanel with unlimited features (such as mySQL databases and so fourth)
And the Best Part about it NO ADS

PM Me if your interested

Last edited:
jchman, i cant pm because i'm not allowed to maybe it have low post. do u have a link to this package?

yeah thank man but i guess 25mb Space and 250mb Bandwidth is too low for my propose website

still looking

Clanforumslive

Go to www.clanforumslive.com and join the fastest growing community. We have 75 members and growing with 15000+ page hits this month.

We are offering
up to 3.5gb of webspace
30gb of bandwidth
unlimited mysql's
unlimited email
cPanel with fantastico

We can host your domain or a subdomain.
Not a post to host company
Just register and request space in the forums.

Contest this week is scavenger hunt on the web to earn 1gb more of space. Last week we gave away 500mb for game day giveaway.

Join us at

www.clanforumslive.com and join not only a company but a community.

L: We have been around a long time and have a series of great gaming domains, probably because we used to host many gaming web sites (clan web sites for competing CAL teams and such). If you need quality and stability sign up @ www.synced.org

Hello, I can offer you the offer you the following.

Storage: 250mb
Bandwidth: 5gb
Features: unmetered
Cpanel
Fantasico

Just ad placements or banners.

PM/Contact me if your interested.

Back