• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host for a vb forum

Techwarez

I wont post the URL but i need somewhere to get me host up and running as f2s is going to stop free hosting please help me out

20 mb space

ftp

mysql

no ads and no pop ups

good bandwidth

no warez on the site might be a bit of talking about them but there not on the site

Yes cost me enough not got no funds left for paid hosting so i thought i would see if there are any free ones out there if not i will save for paid host

Seems a bit foolish when boards lik phpBB and XMB are free.. VB runs for like 150$ now. You could have got 6 years phpBB hosting over at myacen for that.... If you forked out for VB shouldn't be to hard to pay the extra $25. Mind you if your talking about warez this confuse's me, Whats to talk about do you post url's to warez sites or what ?

T35.com does php portland does SQL

Thats about the only combination I can think of but if you paid for vB then another 25$ odd a year shouldn't be a prob at all.

Back