• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host fast

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Sorry, I still trust Below10 a whole lot more.

hey that's up to you, i can't change your mind, after all you are their customer.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

hey that's up to you, i can't change your mind, after all you are their customer.

After reading those reviews about F5Hosting, it looks good, it is just the fact I never heard of it before.

Wow, I've never seen two guys argue so much over a guy trying to find a host for his site. Or did you get a little side tracked? ;)

10 GB's of bandwidth really isn't that much to ask for... he could basically choose any host that has decent support and be happy with them. (Try sending a simple question to their support team and see how long it takes to answer) :D

ahah, this suck, i just dont know what to do now:( i really wanted to be hosted by VH, but my brother is an ass.

Ahem,

You never even asked us these details, why don't you take a look at our network page, www.valuablehost.com/network.htm, also what broken link? if you mean the valuable-6 one, i removed it, i had it up only to show you. If you don't ask, there is no way we can answer you.

Our Servers:
P 3 950MHZ
256 RAM
SCSI Drives

Connection:

We use granular bandwidth, take a look here:
http://www.yipes.com/technology/demo/speed.html

The speed is 60mpbs Fully redundant connections.

Also if you want to go with a new host its ok with us, but there is no use blackslashing us here.

Also moderators, please tell me if this is against the rules.

Regards,
ValuableHost

Originally posted by Who?
well my brother said if i ask him agine to buy me hosting from VH, he will kick me off his lan, so i would have no internet.

also he dont like them because they dont say what kind of servers they run and what kind of connection they have. also he didn't like how there was a broken link on a page that the owner of VH gave me to order a custum plan for my site.

my brother told me i should use phpwebhosting

He mentioned about specs in his post although it might be better to list this info on your site. Maybe you can take his post as a request/suggestion.

you can give them a shot. :)

most hosts that don't overuse the word unlimited usually are good ;)

I will tell you what I can get you.

300MB Space
Yes

10GB Bandwidth
Mine is unlimted. You have to be reasonable about it though.

Subdomains
Unlimted

POP3 Email Accounts
6 Accounts

FTP
3 Accounts

SSH Access
No

Telnet Access
No

Site Statistics
No

Control Panel
No

CGI-BIN
Yes NT though.

PHP
Not at the moment.

MySQL
No

Perl 5.x
Yes

SSI
Yes

Custom 404 Pages
Yes

24/7 Support
No

-------------------------------------
That is at www.phathosts.net and it is 15$ a month. Its on Windows 2000 Server with IIS.

Hello Phathost,

Not only do you bring up old threads, you advertise your own services. Please read the forum rules before posting.

Robert

Back