• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host fast

Who?

the other day my host just kicked my site of thier servers for no reason, so now im looking for a new host. can any tell me of any good hosts that give the following:

300MB Space
10GB Bandwidth
Subdomains
POP3 Email Accounts
FTP
SSH Access
Telnet Access
Site Statistics
Control Panel
CGI-BIN
PHP
MySQL
Perl 5.x
SSI
Custom 404 Pages
24/7 Support

i only have $120 to spend at this time, so i would like it to be yearly paying but monthly is fine too.

also i cant go with Valuablehost because my brother dont like them:(

Why don't you like Valuablehost. I am currently with them and it seems fine. I think WorldWarGeneral likes them 2.

Who cares what your brother thinks? Valuablehost is a great host. I believe you can use money orders to pay them.

Originally posted by Who?
thats who i wanted to go with but my BROTHER dont like them for some reason.

Ask him what the reason is. :rolleyes:

Try below10host.com if you really can't convince your brother to go with Valuablehost.

well my brother said if i ask him agine to buy me hosting from VH, he will kick me off his lan, so i would have no internet.

also he dont like them because they dont say what kind of servers they run and what kind of connection they have. also he didn't like how there was a broken link on a page that the owner of VH gave me to order a custum plan for my site.

my brother told me i should use phpwebhosting

tell your brother that i said he's a retard ;). phpwebhosting only allows 5 GB bandwidth monthly and then they shut you down. go with below10host.com

they only give 6GB bandwidth and 200MB space:(

i think i will just close my site down for good:(

10 dollars a month isn't going to get you a lot, but if you put another 10 dollars, you can get a pretty good package from f5hosting.

Originally posted by Who?
the other day my host just kicked my site of thier servers for no reason...

A host will not kick you for no reason at all. You must have violated there terms or used to much system resources. I would suggest you contact them and ask for a reason before you skip to the next host.

i just found the reason, they two guys who ran the host got tired of doing hosting with all the people they hosted so they made it for you had to receive over 3,000 impressions a day and my site only got 1,000 a day

since you have so many impressions, why dont you imbed popup or popunder ads and use the 120 dollars to buy hosting? that way you'll get money back.

why pay that when you can get more than what you need and for less than normal prices, and with great support? (if you've ever asked f5hosting anything, they'll respond within a minute during peak hours ;))

Listen, you only have 120 bucks on you right now so F5hosting would be a better deal, and they have been nice to everyone.

Who?, if you want to pay via money order, contact f5hosting via AIM and tell them that you wish to do so, and Allen, the admin, will personally email you and you give him the details.

(the gold plan is what you want and more, at $15.95/mo., the august special price:

350 MB, 12 GB transfer/mo)

Last edited:
why pay that when you can get more than what you need and for less than normal prices, and with great support? (if you've ever asked f5hosting anything, they'll respond within a minute during peak hours )

First off, Below10host is one of the most stable hosts out there, and secondly I never heard of F5Hosting, it would be nice if you provide me a link to some reviews and maybe I would recommend it myself. Below10 is quite unbeatable in support IMHO. And I pay just a tad bit more so I can get better service.

Back