• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chirantha

Ok, I got some hosting from www.123systems.net... its is to say in one word BULLSH*T. The server dies for 4+ hours every 2 days... and worst of all there support is "silent" during this time.

I'm gonna stay until the next failure and gonna ask for a refund.

Ok. I need the following FAST for $4-6 per month...

25GB Space
80GB Bandwidth
Cpanel with DNS manager
1000 MySQL, E-mail, etc.

I'm running a website designing company and I need to host the sites I design.

I plan on paying per year basis.... you'll must be reliable.. TRUE people... with TRUE reviews...

Hi there.

Please take a look at Cocchin, UK services.

You can get the following:

15GB diskspace
200GB bandwidth.
Unlimited features.

This account has cPanel/WHM

Click here for more infomation

Hi,
We can offer you our following linux hosting package

150gb space
3500gb bandwidth
latest cPanel
fantastico deluxe & rvskins
unlimited mysql databases
unlimited email accounts
free r1soft powered backups
30 days money back guarantee (unconditional)
99.9% uptime guarantee

only for $4.95/month

Plan URL: http://www.beemhost.com/shared/linux/pro.html

We are a legitimate web hosting company provider with 2 years in business and also have an community forum and 24/7/365 proactive support.

I'm in the process of re calculating my plans ATM so there's no link yet, but I can offer you

30 GB Storage
100 GB Bandwidth
cPanel with Unlimited Features

for 5.95 per month

For more information on our network, visit www.psyberost.net and contact sales to order.

If you really need reliable hosting, then please check how much space you really need. Most sites don't need 25GB of space and if you do, it will cost more than $6/month otherwise the host is overselling and you'll see a lot of downtime/server issues.

Custom Quote:
25GB Disk Space
80GB Bandwidth
Unlimited Features
cPanel (with DNS control)
Installatron
Cost: £14.99/Month (Approx $22)

If this quote interests you please contact sales@jshosts.com and copy/paste this quote. You can find out more about us at http://www.jshosts.com

Hi there,

we think we can provide the services for you. Please take a look our reseller hosting plan.

the URL: www.asphostdirectory.com

Our promises:
- FREE domain for Life
- 99.9% Uptime Guarantee
- 24/7 support services
- 30 day money back guarantee

I'd like to offer the following:
cPanel/WHM with Fantastico
Space: 25gb
Bandwidth: 250gb
Not Oversold
MySQl/Emails/Domains/etc. 1000
Price: $72/annum(i.e. $6/m)

As this is a customized plan , you need to Pm Me to order .

Best Regards,
Aloy Casmir

Last edited:
hello,

we can offer you our portal plan. You can start from our lowest price $ 5.00/month

PORTAL ONE:
- Disk Space 5 gb
- Bandwith 50 gb

PORTAL TWO:
- Disk Space 10 gb
- Bandwith 100 gb

PORTAL THREE:
- Disk Space 15 gb
- Bandwith 150 gb

PORTAL FOUR:
- Disk Space 20 gb
- Bandwith 200 gb

For more information, visit ASPHostPortal

If you increase your budget then I can offer your HIGH uptime non-over sold hosting service. Please take a look at below,

Reseller2

• 10,000MB - 10GB - Disk Space
  • 250,000MB - 250GB - Monthly Data Transfer - Dedicated Bandwidth
  • Make Unlimited Accounts
  • FREE Setup
  • Unlimited Domain Hosting
  • Unlimited Ftp Accounts
  • Unlimited Mail Accounts
  • Unlimited Mysql Databases
  • Unlimited mailing lists
  • Instant Activation
  • Price : $22.95/mo (Yearly Payment term is AVAILABLE)
  • Order Now : Secure - Order
--- Above plan comes with cPanel/WHM control panel.
--- DNS Management system is included within the control panel.
--- 100% non-over sold servers with raid protected storage.

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed.
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 15-day money back Guaranteed.
We Accept all Major Credit Cards, Paypal, Alertpay and MoneyBookers.

Serverpoint offers:
* Up to 5 domains/web sites
* 350GBs of space
* 3,500GBs of data transfer
* 350 email accounts
* CGI, PHP and MySQL
* Starting at $6.97/mo

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question

Ok, I got some hosting from www.123systems.net... its is to say in one word BULLSH*T. The server dies for 4+ hours every 2 days.

Why don't you do some research before you make claims such as this one, The server went down TWICE. Both times were for emergency maintenance to replace hardware. If you don't like the service by all means go somewhere else. I read your support tickets and they are completely rude, You are an extremely rude person and my staff replied to all your tickets in a professional manner.

But I'm sure the 56 days of uptime before the emergency maintenance on web01 doesn't mean anything, Nor does the 60+ days of uptime we have on our other server(s). Apparently we are doing something right?

Why don't you do some research before you make claims such as this one, The server went down TWICE. Both times were for emergency maintenance to replace hardware. If you don't like the service by all means go somewhere else. I read your support tickets and they are completely rude, You are an extremely rude person and my staff replied to all your tickets in a professional manner.

But I'm sure the 56 days of uptime before the emergency maintenance on web01 doesn't mean anything, Nor does the 60+ days of uptime we have on our other server(s). Apparently we are doing something right?

hey, I'm not rude person.... I have to accept I did over react a bit (okay, a lot). Because at one point support was like "server wasn't down!" then one of my tickets got closed so I just thought I got scammed or something (I thought you'll would close down or something). I'm sorry for my behavior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back