• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a host 400 mb!!! for FREEE

rafioz

I have a problem. I'm really not fastidious.

I need 350-400 mb FREE host. I can't find it anywhere. :confused4
There can be some ADS also. Doesn't matter.
I need it for my personal WebSite about my amateur films (so i want to put there some legal animations - no file size limits). It will be in Polish and probably in German (or English, I dont know) too. 1 FTP account will be good enough, adequate.

What's really importent - posting. If it's only possible, i dont want to posting!

PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!

How many unique visitors p/m do you expect to have? If you have over 200 i can offer you this plan:

Plan 4 :: Ad sponsored -- 0 posts
200mb space (Negotiable in your case)
5 gig transfer
Cpanel Pro
Minumum 200 unique hits a month
Unlimited extra's (MySQL databses etc.)
Frontpage Extentions
Cgi-bin access
Subdomain or Domain
ADS!
(More space and transfer if site gets large ammount of hits)

Please visit www.intense-host.net for more information. Alternatively, please visit this topic for more detailed information: http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=68733

Thanks for considering Intense Host
X3r0X

I'm not sure. But i think there will be 200 hits. But I really need at least 300 mb, is it possible?

Like it was stated in the plan

200mb space (Negotiable in your case)

So yes, if you get 200 hits a month then i will give you 300mb :) I dont enforce the 200 hits rule much, but it is a rule none the less and if you get 10 hits a month i wont cancel your hosting account, rather ill put you on a post plan :)

How much of your website is going to be in English? Id accept 40/50% or more...

If you decide to get this plan, please go to www.intense-host.net or if you have any questions ask them here.

Thanks
X3r0X

but if I get 200 hits in one month and then only 30 in the second, i will lose my files on INTENSE-HOST? or? I am asking because, you said "ill put you on a post plan"? so, plan with 300mb (Plan 3 :: Intense -- 80 posts) or with 50mb (Plan 1 :: Basic -- 20 posts)?

so.. one more question - 200hits each month :)

Last edited:
What im trying to say is you need an average of around 200 unique hits p/m. No, i wont delete your account if you only get 30 hits that month. I would inform you of the situation and give you another month to bring the hits up. If its constantly under 200 then i would refer you to a posting plan.

With the posting, you would need to actually post and following the rules on the forums. I would let you keep the ammount of space and transfer you have until you get the required ammount of posts (or you do something that please's me alot :)).

I have proposition: 320mb, ADS, and 40 posts each month? without this hits-rule?? Is it possible?

or more posts... how many will enough to give me 320mb Web space with ADS, without HITS-rule. Site in Polish and in English too, 2 version!:)

:confused4 :)

Last edited:
I am interested in this hosting you speak of, but hate all this posting crap. I like the fact that you want so many uniques a month, because 200 can be achived in a day. But if i have to post 30 tiles just to get considered and then display your ads, why not just give the hosting display the ads and we all make money quicker?

Back