• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a good paid host urgent !!

suhailkaleem

Hi i need a host good one urgenlty with the following futures

asp,cgi.perl,php,access support,mdb ,mysql.
frontpage entensions , pre insatlled asp componets,
Criedt card processers or merchat account , ssl connection .
300 mb space , ftp, subdomains,

and important -- good help ! must answer email in 24 hours..

Is ther any ????

Another is tera-byte.
Below10 in my opinion has quite fast support, they answer my questions within fourty minutes sometimes even five minutes via email.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Another is tera-byte.
Below10 in my opinion has quite fast support, they answer my questions within fourty minutes sometimes even five minutes via email.

he needs ASP and MS-SQL :p

F5hosting responds in 1 minute or less ;)

Don't even try to compare below10host with f5hosting... I or you don't know how they stack up.

MS-Sql, hmm... below10 has my-sql.
Try Tera-byte, they have ASP but only My-Sql... and it falls one hundred megs short.

Eeerrr...my post above was Re: Giancarlo. As far as I can see below10 doesn't have those feature.

Originally posted by meow
Eeerrr...my post above was Re: Giancarlo. As far as I can see below10 doesn't have those feature.

They don't have ASP, but they do have MySQL and just about every other feature he asked for.

If he needs MS Access databases and doesn't want to convert to another database, then he *needs* an NT host who supports ASP. I think most of the hosts that you guys recommended only have linux servers.

That's the problem, I don't think there is anyway to support php on a windows server but there isn't a way to do ms sql or an access database on a linux server. You can however use mysql on a windows server using MyODBC. You just wouldn't be able to have php as far as I know.

Originally posted by MattW
That's the problem, I don't think there is anyway to support php on a windows server but there isn't a way to do ms sql or an access database on a linux server. You can however use mysql on a windows server using MyODBC. You just wouldn't be able to have php as far as I know.

Actually PHP can run under NT and either IIS or Apache. I don't follow the NT market that closely but I'm sure there are a few NT hosts who can meet your needs.

NT hosts aren't popular because NT sucks IMHO ;)

try going to webhostingtalk.com and posting what you need in the webhosting request forums, and mention that you're looking for an NT host.

I registered an account with instantwebsitedesign.net a long time ago! They gave me 200MB of space at first, but then when I requested more, they didn't even reply me! So 200MB of space = Unlimited Space.. Please see Unix unlimited:
http://instantwebsitedesign.net/unixhosting.html

They provide shopping cart also, but they don't accept cards for my clients. So the cart is useless!

Right now, I use instabill.com & Worldpay!

Back