• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a good host - for a big U2 forum

babyface

Can someone please help me? i had an account 57host, but they deleted my page without a warning or anything.

I have a u2 forum with more than 4.000 members.
i need at least 50 mb webspace
at least 5 gb bandwidth
1 mysql database
no Ads

please send a PM or mail @ jcpearl@gmail.com if you can help me out

Last edited:
If we're talking U2 the band then we will host you on a full Cpanel account as long as it's legit and no illegal stuff. In fact we would help to get it affiliated to the official sites.

I can offer you 100MB of disc space, and 1Gb of bandwidth on a reliable server with Dual Xeon processors. Your site will be up 99% of the time. You will get unlimited everything else, including MySQL databases, Email accounts, ftp accounts, everything you can think of!
We do not require any forum posting, and no annoying popups. We do however, prefer that you place our banner on your index page only.
If your interested, go to http://helphousehosting.com and you can read more about our great free hosting plans. Thanks in advance!

Decker said:
If we're talking U2 the band then we will host you on a full Cpanel account as long as it's legit and no illegal stuff. In fact we would help to get it affiliated to the official sites.

yes, we're talking about u2 the band...nothing illegal about it.

thanks for all ur offers, but i really need at least 5gb bandwidth. If u can give me that, please leave a message :)

Back