• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a Free Web Host lke Byethost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djsam

Hi guys, I recently using byethost for a free web hosting. I thing the free features is great for a start up website. The duration of using its free service is unlimited. Is any of you know a free web host that has features as good as byethost? Any idea would be great. Thanks!

Just curious...if you liked bytehost, why are you leaving? Do you need some specific features that they don't offer or such?

bytehost limits daily hits and maybe that is the reason.

You have a blog?
then go for blogspot

believe me or not, freehosts are not suitable for a stable high traffic website

See, everyone is different from another. The above-listed hosting providers are the best to sign up but here I would recommend you to go with the eUKhost.
The reason behind, it is the No. 1 independent web hosting solution provider with over 18 years’ experience in providing affordable, reliable and high-performance hosting services from SMB's to high organisations worldwide.

WHUK is the finest hosting service because, in my opinion, they value the needs of their customers.
Support is critical in the hosting industry since it helps consumers to solve issues at any moment.
Customers rated them 4.8 out of 5 for excellent 24/7/365 support and 99.95 % uptime.
Their administrative and technical teams have always been available to support us with anything we've requested and to ensure a smooth move to their server.

Free web hosting can be a great starting point for your website, but there are several drawbacks to using this type of hosting. First, free web hosts usually have very limited resources and may not be able to provide the level of performance you require for your website. Additionally, free web hosts are often not as secure as paid options, and they may not offer the same level of customer support. Finally, free web hosts do not typically offer any features that would make it difficult or impossible to add additional content or functionality to your website. If you want to ensure that your website is accessible from anywhere in the world and that it will perform well, you should consider investing in a paid hosting plan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back