• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need A Free Plan like this

robbies7897

Hi everyone, I really hope someone can help me. I am looking for unlimited (or maybe 500 mb) of space, unlimited bw(bandwidth), unlimited E-mails, unlimited subdomains, unlimted MySQL, and a few other things. I also need a subdomain Thanks in advance for all who can help me.

This optional (but I really, really want it). I would love a resellers account (all sites that I do host will be free, I won't have any that cost money). This would be cool. I would be willing to put banners, buttons or text links to the host's site on my and the others sites. I need a subdomain to host sites with. Thanks again in advance! :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH! OH GOD YOUR KILLING ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH,LMAO,
first off,there is no such thing as unlimited,and second,I doubt you will get 500 MB in a free hosting package,maybe except for www.xoopiter.com,

robbies7897 said:
HEYHEYHEYHEYHEY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said, I AM new to web hosting/site related stuff!!! No need to make fun!!!

then look around and understand how much people are offering
i'm sure you don't even know what your site's going to be about..do you need that much!? always ask yourself that :shame:

Back