• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a free host with...

Avenger

I searched the boards for the last 2 hours and haven't came up with anything good.

I need a web host

Typed in order of importance:

FREE (I have no means to pay for it)
ASP (I am working experimental)
FTP (C'mon that's easy?)
No Ads (Or I'll settle for "popups")
Something above 10mb

And i wish people stop telling me about brinkster, it has NO FTP!
Any help is pre-appriciated.

Ok then...

One frame, One popup and one exitpopup?!?!?!?!?! Sounds mad! I'll check it out anyways. How's the speed?

Re: Ok then...

Originally posted by Avenger
One frame, One popup and one exitpopup?!?!?!?!?! Sounds mad! I'll check it out anyways. How's the speed?

Whatever next ....

Geocities ads ?? :nervous:

Hey I tried cfm-resources but they didn't send me my activation code! I e-mailed the guys but still no answer.

Its not worth having the hand of the god if they do not give any service about it!

Last edited:
abi, bannerler kirmak burda cok yasakdir en iyisi sil o remove u yoksa onlar sini siler
ariyorum bir host sinin icin...

Originally posted by Avenger

By the way, know any banner removal HTML tricks?
Please don't be so selfish and deprive the free hosts of their income. If they have insufficient funds, they will go on a one way trip to Neverland.

Originally posted by Infection
Please don't be so selfish and deprive the free hosts of their income. If they have insufficient funds, they will go on a one way trip to Neverland.

Also I'm pretty sure you're not allowed to post how to cheat free web hosts on this board.

HeyEY, just kidding! Do I really have to ";)" to say that its a joke??

I'll no try nothing like that, I'll edit the post if I can

Back