• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

need a free e-mail with pop/imap where I can download and send messages

masters1.0

I've been looking and looking for these, and they're almost all gone, due to scamming, and such. I just need a simple e-mail that I can download and send my mail using thunderbird. I tried a couple, but you had to either log into their service once a week or your account is deleted, have restrictions on who can send you mail unless you put them on your white list, and so much more crap.

I need a simple, clean solution.

Last edited:
anything in english? lol, I know I might be able to simply translate it with google, but I'm english, so how will this help??

hm....i think u can reg it at yahoo.com but u still can read the mailbox cause it is eng.

you can just go to any of the webhost in the webhosting offer forum, look for those with cpanel and give you a pop3 account, and you set one up when you get the hosting, you could just look for a hosting account with 50 or so space..

Is it a webmail account you need? And G-Mail doesn't need a plugin...... Don't know where you got that from.

maybe he's a spy/insider @ google.com LOL. i do like to know that plugin too

from gmail help:
"While Gmail doesn't currently offer the ability to access your messages from other email providers (such as Outlook, Eudora, Entourage or Thunderbird), or to retrieve messages sent to other email accounts through Gmail (with POP3 or IMAP), Google believes in helping people access information whenever and however they want to do so.

We are testing many new features to improve the Gmail service. In the future you will be able to access Gmail messages from non-Gmail accounts for free, or at a nominal fee. "

Back