• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a free domain for existing site

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaliboy2g

I am looking for anyone who can offer me a free top level domain name.

I would like to have it without posting of joining offers, but if needed i will post.

I have an existing site. Its not done yet but you can view most of it here

www.getasite.uni.cc

If someone can offer me a free domain just like that, i will offer them a permanat banner and link on my site for a whole month after the site is launched

I dont like those programs. Sign up for credit cards and stuff. But i like the ads for domain.

The domain is registered in my account though correct?

you mean you will only put the banner for one month? But you want the domain permanently?

allanh said:
you mean you will only put the banner for one month? But you want the domain permanently?

I dont really now how it works. Thats what im trying to work out. If the person wants a different deal then we will discuss that

it is always great to go reliable and just buy. I congragulate you for that and wish you good luck on your site. Also I will recommend your site to my friends/family.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back