• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need a few feehosts

noico

OK, I need around 10-20 free webhosts to host my minisites.
The one thing that really matters to me is for host to be reasonably fast and stay alive for at least few months. :lol:

I don't mind adding linkback (footer/sidebar).

Or banner (footer) if host is really good.

Want:
- 100-200 mb
- 1 gb bandwidth
- 1-3 domains
- 1 MYSQL
- 1-click software installer (i.e. wordpress) would be nice

But if host is really reliable and it's been around for at least few years I could live with:
- 10 mb
- 100 mb bandwidth
- subdomain (but something "nice" and not free-host-99.info or z0x.cc)
- aaand that's it.

Hello,

We would like to host you. Check out host2x.net

We have several plans.

Bronze Plan-No posting, a small linkback
Diskspace-1000MB
Bandwidth-10000MB

Silver Plan-10 posts for life
Diskspace-5000MB
Bandwidth-15000MB

Gold Plan-25 posts for life
Diskspace-7000MB
Bandwidth-20000MB

Platinum-50 posts for life
Diskspace-9000MB
Bandwidth-25000MB

Check out more or Order at :-http://www.host2x.net/tht

Regards
Host2x Team

I'd like to offer you a chance on signing up with PerfectZ.iNfo.

Follow my signature and sign up. And provide your real information in the registration.

Hi there
I can give you that
if entersted, reply here or PM me
offer:
20 account
each
500 Mb space
1 GB BW
cpanel

If by 10-20, you mean you are trying our a lot of services, and you're tired of switching, you can give us a try. We have seven server providers, each has their own strengths, and we swap out the problems, so pretty much guaranteed at least one will work for you.

And if by 10-20, you mean you will be hosting multiple sites, you can host as many as you want with us.

If by 10-20, you mean you are trying our a lot of services, and you're tired of switching, you can give us a try. We have seven server providers, each has their own strengths, and we swap out the problems, so pretty much guaranteed at least one will work for you.

And if by 10-20, you mean you will be hosting multiple sites, you can host as many as you want with us.

Hiya Noico.
I do have to say I am curious why you would need 20 hosts concurrently, unless it's for SEO purposes so that you can get multiple mirror listings in search etc.

However, on the topic of "The one thing that really matters to me is for host to be reasonably fast and stay alive for at least few months " - Heh... borrow my year's work on exactly that topic!

Here is one copy of my test page with the current survey winners listed in approximately order of longevity duration and expected bandwidth load capacity (except Colorhost is Paid-Only). As you can see, Azoundria's IsMyWebsite is essentially the overall Co-Winner, open for some 4 years now, behind only a host with a pugnacious bandwidth claim.

http://taophoenix.l4rge.com/ReVisionWide.html

Seraphim Labs is in the next wave, and has been very solid for a while now.

McIntyre's my-webhost re-entered after he had some back end provider problems, but he's been stable since then because his mirror has been on lead for a few months now and I'm quick to point out service outages.

Hiya Noico.
I do have to say I am curious why you would need 20 hosts concurrently, unless it's for SEO purposes so that you can get multiple mirror listings in search etc.

However, on the topic of "The one thing that really matters to me is for host to be reasonably fast and stay alive for at least few months " - Heh... borrow my year's work on exactly that topic!

Here is one copy of my test page with the current survey winners listed in approximately order of longevity duration and expected bandwidth load capacity (except Colorhost is Paid-Only). As you can see, Azoundria's IsMyWebsite is essentially the overall Co-Winner, open for some 4 years now, behind only a host with a pugnacious bandwidth claim.

http://taophoenix.l4rge.com/ReVisionWide.html

Seraphim Labs is in the next wave, and has been very solid for a while now.

McIntyre's my-webhost re-entered after he had some back end provider problems, but he's been stable since then because his mirror has been on lead for a few months now and I'm quick to point out service outages.

As I can see, you have only listed the providers who have posted offers for you in your large thread. :)

You need to consider about us as well. ;)

As I can see, you have only listed the providers who have posted offers for you in your large thread. :)

You need to consider about us as well. ;)

Well, we all knew you are charming Supun!
However, I have nothing intelligent to report on your company! : ) That is, in fact, the trade-back for the rules of my study process - occasional promos like this!

Well, we all knew you are charming Supun!

Whoa! That's nice to hear. :)

In exchange, I'd like to mention that you are a good blogger and a good writer.
I love the way you write. :) Who don't want a review from someone like you? Only a fool! ;)

Back