• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 5gb space 500gb btw

Neo, the keyword is 'Unlimited' Reseller
so technically, you're not overselling :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I was just curious, i don't know much things about hosting.
Then why do you think you need 5gb space 500gb btw? :S
Do you have a site yet? If so, what is it about? What are your real needs? How much traffic do you get daily now (not what you expect it to be)?

As Jan has pointed out, it's better to start slow and upgrade as needed.

Is this hosting needed for your first website?
If so, AlaxaNET currently has a special package available to FWS members who would like to wet their feet into paid hosting. Here are the details:

Special FWS-Only MiniNET Shared Solution!
Plan Details:
- 250 MB Disk Space
- 5 GB Monthly Transfer
- Unlimited Features
Scripting Software:
- PHP 4.4.4
- PHP 5.1.6
(yes, you can use both PHP4 and PHP5 on the same account!)
- Perl
- MySQL
System Software:
- cPanel
- Fantastico
- RVSkins

Misc Info:
- AlaxaNET offers a full 30-day money back guarantee
- PayPal Payments accepted

Monthly:
$1.95

Annually:
$19.50 (2 months FREE)

Order Now | Contact Sales

www.alaxa.net
sales@alaxa.net

Last time I checked GoDaddy had somewhere in the range of over eight million domains registered with them. That's why they are able to offer hosting low as well, lots of customers (in addition to the overselling).

Lots of hosts here don't oversell, and they provide good service. While you can go with GoDaddy, unless you know about hosting, don't expect to get quality answers to your hosting questions. They don't care as much about one client since they have quite a few (a few hundred thousand maybe, what do you guys think?).

In regards to what Jan was saying, please check out our Starter Plan at www.wickshosting.com/webhosting.php. You may find it's enough ;) and you can upgrade at any time.

Please let us know if we can help you.

Oh well i have a site hosted at godaddy and i'm satisfaied but i need another host not for a website, i want to host my files. I was hosted my files to free filehosting accounts but now i don't have where to host because file hosting with hotlink are very rare. And i know how much btw i was made at free file hosting acoounts that whay i ask 500gb btw. And about godaddy i have much trust in they because they are old in this, don't dissapear from night. (Sorry for my english :redface: :redface: )

Then why do you think you need 5gb space 500gb btw? :S
Do you have a site yet? If so, what is it about? What are your real needs? How much traffic do you get daily now (not what you expect it to be)?

Well, feel free to look around at the offers that have been given to you. You can check how long a host has been around by using whois records.

Also, we run our own servers and are not a reseller. But again, the cost of a plan from us is $45, I'm sure you can find it cheaper elsewhere.

RS10
10GIG Space
200GIG Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Direct Admin Reseller control panel
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited Email
30 days money back guarantee
$8.00/month

RS25
25GIG Space
450GIG Bandwidth
Unlimited Domains
Direct Admin Reseller control panel
Unlimited MySQL
Unlimited FTP
Unlimited Email
30 days money back guarantee
$16.00/month

DEMO RESELLER CONTROL PANEL
http://www.torrenthost.net:2222/
Username : demo_reseller
Password : demo

DEMO USER CONTROL PANEL
http://www.torrenthost.net:2222/
Username : demo_reseller
Password : demo

Hi,

Have a look at this plan please...

Flex Kit includes:
20 GB Diskspace
500 GB Bandwidth
6 IIS Web sites
Unlimited Domain Pointers
6 Mailservers POP3/IMAP/SMTP/Webmail. Includes Anti-Spam and Anti Virus scans.
2 MS-SQL server DB's, 10 MYSQl DB's
Unlimited Access, FoxPro, ODBC, Excel databases
MySQL and Mailbox Space is limited only by your account space.
5 Web Statistics - Graphic, real-time data on your web traffic
FREECALL: 1-866-496-6638, 24 hours Mon-Fri, 8 hours Sat/Sun. Monitoring 24/7 x6
30 Day Money-Back Guarantee
all this for the amazing low price of $9.00 per month

Back