• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 20 cheap simple web hosting for mini sites/landing pages, please read

If a lot of IP's from a host got blacklisten, the host could use its datacentre.

Think you need to reword that, change translation program or whatever.

Or if your trying to say use more from a DC then your wrong, start getting IP's blacklisted you'll be out of your DC.

Think you need to reword that, change translation program or whatever.

Or if your trying to say use more from a DC then your wrong, start getting IP's blacklisted you'll be out of your DC.

Thats what I ment to say, you can loose your DC.
Sorry, I don't use a translation app. I think I was doing something else at the same time or something.

I suggest you have a look at CyberHostPro. They should be able to make a custom plan for you to suit your needs.

There are many features.

Thanks.

Really???? Nobody in their right mind would go anywhere near this. This has "Spamville" written all over it.
Prove me wrong ...
I'll be here all day, holla.

Really???? Nobody in their right mind would go anywhere near this. This has "Spamville" written all over it.
Prove me wrong ...
I'll be here all day, holla.

Yes really he is doing seo stuff so instead of getting 1 host with multiple ip's he goes and gets multiple hosts with multiple shared ip's for a dollar a month. This is really a common practice.

Back