• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 2 packages: 5gb/50gb/php5/mysql

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_blue

Hi all,

It's me again now looking for 2 packages.

I've two websites, one hosted by Godaddy ($3.95/month) and another hosted by BackyCorp ($1.20/month).

Now I have to migrate both websites, because BackyCorp is no longer in business, and I'm having frequent timeouts on Godaddy.

However, before offering me hosting packages, please tell me honestly if the webhost is going to be available 5 years down the road, otherwise it would be a hassle having to migrate my website again and again.

My requirements for both packages would be:

5gb webspace
50gb bandwidth
php5+phpsuexec
mysql5
cpanel

I would pick 2 different webhost for both my websites if necessary, but I would definitely go for CHEAPEST solutions.

Please kindly offer me something *special* in this happy new year :beer:

Last edited:
Yes, hosting will be there for more than 5 year.

10gb webspace
80gb bandwidth
sql, php 4 and 5 switchable. Email, db everything unlimited.
Cpanel or Direct Admin

Cost :2$ a month

.:: MyHoZt :. hasn't been for that long
but we intend to keep around
we would like to offer you the following
10 GB Disk space
100 GB Bandwidth
Php5+phpsuexec
50 mysql+FTP accounts+mail accounts
Cpanel + Fantastico
The price is 15$/mo
BUT using the code
Code:
my85hoffzt
the price will be 2.25$/mo
to order

http://www.myhozt.com/billing/order.php?step=2&pid=3

Hello,

It seems that you need an honest, professional, long-lasting web host which you can trust, and I hope that Cactus Internet can satisfy your needs. If our offer don't suit your needs, then please contact us by clicking here and request a custom quote.

To get the following packages with a 50% lifetime discount, use the promo code FWS-50 at the checkout. Coupon applies to SharedMega/SharedClassic packages. All prices are quoted yearly.

SharedMega
4Gb Disk Space
100Gb Bandwidth
PHP5/Suexec/MySQL5/cPanel
$5/Month when paying annually ($2.50/month with coupon) | More Info/Sign Up

SharedClassic
2Gb Disk Space
50Gb Bandwidth
$3.33/Month when paying annually ($1.67/month with coupon) | More Info/Sign Up
Thanks for considering us!

Personal Shared Plan | compare other plansNot Satisfied? Well.. Make Your Own Shared Plan | Start Building

Our Promises:
  • 99.9% Uptime Guaranteed. (or your next month is on us)
  • Fast Reply Support Guaranteed.
  • Reliable Web Host Guaranteed.
  • 30-day money back Guaranteed.
Are you a new customer?
Well, use the coupon code below and you will only pay 50% off your first month's bill! How sweet is that! What are you waiting for!?! In order to benefit use coupon code IMNEWHERE!

Current Promotion: http://www.forums.nixism.com/showthread.php?t=3507

alex, here's what www.esited.com can offer you

Shared Basic Package

* 5GB Storage
* 50GB Premium Bandwidth
* Unlimited Domains
* Unlimited Databases
* Unlimited Emails
* Unlimited FTP Accouns
* Unlimited Forwarders
* Unlimited Auto Responders
* cPanel 11
* MySQL
* PHP 4 / 5
* Apache 2.2

all for $6.95/month.

We are not going anywhere, so don't worry about us disappearing.
If you don't get 100% uptime, you get your money back.

Cross Industries can offer you the following:

+++++++++++++++++
+ Mini-Business +
+++++++++++++++++
+ 3.5Gb Disk Space
+ 50Gb Bandwidth
+ 500 Features
++ Ad-free; Post free!
+++Includes cPanel & Free Support

Order Here

Use the coupon code 9P9LZE560Z6O0LU9 to receive 15% any payment, monthly or quarterly.

Hello Alex,

We have a hosting package that should suit your needs. We have been online since 2006 and do not plan on closing shop anytime soon.

AMPS PACKAGE
5,000 MB Space (5 GB)
75,000 MB Bandwidth (75 GB)
$9.99 per month OR
$99.90 per year (save 2 months)
Order Here

-cPanel 11 w/ Fantastico
-PHP 5 with PHP SuExec
-Unlimited Features (MySQL 5, FTP, Email, etc)
-Unlimited Hosted Domains (Addon, Subdomains, Parked)
-99.9% uptime guarantee
-Free Technical Support
-30 day money-back guarantee
-Online since 2006

Visit our site: http://www.voltnetworks.com

Hello,

We can offer you the following Aspire™ Premium Shared Hosting plan:-

Aspire5
5120MB (5GB) SCSI/SAS Disk Space
102400MB (100GB) Premium Bandwidth
Powered by LiteSpeed + Apache w/ eAccelerator
cPanel Control Panel
PHP4&5 / PERL5 / MySQL5 / MySQLi / PDO / cURL
Zend / Python / PERL / CGI-BIN / Ruby on Rails
suEXEC / Suhosin (Improved Security)
Unlimited Features
Offsite Daily Backups
Installatron Script Installer (eCommerce / Forum / Blog)
99.9% Uptime Guarantee SLA / 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
24x7 Aspiration Support with 30mins Average Response Time
$12.99 per month or $142.89 per year
Order Link

Use the coupon code FWS25OFF to get 25% discount for the first month!

Check out our Latest Customer Reviews HERE!

Thank you.

Hi,

Host Media UK Stage Three Hosting offers you the following for £2 per month.

* 5GB Space
* 50GB Traffic
* cPanel 11
* PHP 4 & 5
* FFmpeg / Zend / ionCube / Fantastico De Luxe
* Unlimited Domains
* Unlimited Subdomains
* Unlimited Ftp accounts
* Unlimited MySQL Databases
* Unlimited Parked Domains
* Unlimited Addon Domains
* Unlimited Mailboxes
* Unlimited Backups

You would be able to host both your websites under the one account.

Our latest promo code is 10% off your order:

Learn More
Order Link

Thanks to all above for offering these great packages, as mentioned in my first post, I would only consider the cheapest solutions, I've shortlisted to:

LiveThunder.com
MyHoZt.com
cactusinternet.com
(well I expect the promo coupon is on lifetime basis, not only the first month, thanks ;))

Anyway below is my current package with Godaddy, I will be moving my site before the next billing date, probably much much earlier than that.

Billing Date : 05/05/2009
Disk Space : 1780.00 MB of 10000.00 MB
(17.80%)
Bandwidth : 9000.28 MB of 300000.00 MB
(3.00%)

Hello,

It seems that you need an honest, professional, long-lasting web host which you can trust, and I hope that Cactus Internet can satisfy your needs. If our offer don't suit your needs, then please contact us by clicking here and request a custom quote.

To get the following packages with a 50% lifetime discount, use the promo code FWS-50 at the checkout. Coupon applies to SharedMega/SharedClassic packages. All prices are quoted yearly.

SharedMega
4Gb Disk Space
100Gb Bandwidth
$5/Month when paying annually ($2.50/month with coupon) | More Info/Sign Up

SharedClassic
2Gb Disk Space
50Gb Bandwidth
$3.33/Month when paying annually ($1.67/month with coupon) | More Info/Sign Up
Thanks for considering us!

Hi CI-Theo,

Thanks for your kind offer. I would seriously consider to purchase both packages above for both my websites, anyway it would not happen simultaneuously, because my Godaddy site is due on May'09 whereas my BackyCorp site will be shutdown anytime soon :(

Just a question before I move ahead, is there a 30-day money back guarantee or can you offer me a 7-day trial for moving my site in? Not to worry as I will definitely move in if my site is able to work in this new environment ;)

Thanks again in advance! :D

Hello Alex,
We have the Standard plan you can consider which is $4.95/mo for 6GB diskspace and 60GB bandwidth. We utilize cPanel 11, PHP4/PHP5, MySQL 5.1, Installatron, ASSP Spam Filter, and Unmetered Features. Along with this, we have backups generated daily, weekly, and monthly. On top of this backup, we have offsite continuous data protection every other hour, for up to 12 cycles.

You can host both sites on the same cPanel account if you wanted. There is no limit of the amount of addon domains you can add. If you are into yearly pricing, using the coupon code NEWYEAR will deduct 30% off the total and you will receive a free domain.

We offer hosting for 1 cent the first month on all plans. To order the Standard plan, you would use: 1c-standard

However, if you choose any other plan, it would be 1c-*planname*

We can also do a custom price if you require more diskspace or bandwidth not shown on our shared plans through the link below.

http://www.topqhost.com/shared.php

Thanks to all above for offering these great packages, as mentioned in my first post, I would only consider the cheapest solutions, I've shortlisted to:

LiveThunder.com
MyHoZt.com
cactusinternet.com
(well I expect the promo coupon is on lifetime basis, not only the first month, thanks ;))

Anyway below is my current package with Godaddy, I will be moving my site before the next billing date, probably much much earlier than that.

May I ask what are the main features that you liked from those hosts compared to ours?
Thanks and hope the hosting company you pick goes well :)

Hi alex!

We can offer you our Shared - SH1 package.
- 5GB of top of the line, high-redundancy RAID-10.
- 50GB Bandwidth
- Latest cPanel + Fantastico
- Unlimited Addon Domains
- Weekly Offsite Backups
- 99.9% Uptime
- 30 Day Moneyback Period

Price: $3.95 /month, or $39.95 /year
Order Now | Compare Plans
We agree to the Hosting Code of Conducts. (Verify)
Speed Test | Uptime

We love our customers and always stride to provide them with high quality hosting! That's why we're offering 75% off for all new orders (monthly billing only)! Simply use the coupon CUSTAPREC

Thank you.

Hi CI-Theo,

Thanks for your kind offer. I would seriously consider to purchase both packages above for both my websites, anyway it would not happen simultaneuously, because my Godaddy site is due on May'09 whereas my BackyCorp site will be shutdown anytime soon :(

Just a question before I move ahead, is there a 30-day money back guarantee or can you offer me a 7-day trial for moving my site in? Not to worry as I will definitely move in if my site is able to work in this new environment ;)

Thanks again in advance! :D

Thanks for your interest in our services, Alex.

We offer a 30-day money back guarantee as standard with all of our packages, and can assist you with moving from any cPanel web hosting provider. If you're uncomfortable with our service, then we'll give you a full refund within this period. Our coupon code applies for the life of any packages that you take out with it.

I look forward to seeing you online with us shortly.

Kind Regards,

Last edited:
May I ask what are the main features that you liked from those hosts compared to ours?
Thanks and hope the hosting company you pick goes well :)

Hi aeoncube,

It's the price of these webhosts that attracts me. My requirements are quite simple php5+mysql5+suexec however there is a risk of my site not able to work in the new environment that's why I'm asking for a 30-day money back guarantee :)

Your host is good for a price of £2 but is 10% discount applicable for lifetime?

Also a quick signup on hostmediauk.com gave me this error upon checkout:

Our system has detected a high risk of fraud for your order and has therefore blocked it
P/S: I was trying to checkout with paypal to see what amount I need to pay in my country's currency (conversion from pound) but somehow I got the above error.

Hi Alex,

That error is due to the information being entered in as all our orders are scanned by MaxMind for fraud protection. So for example if you entered in all data that maybe incorrect just to test then the system will detect this. It could also be the country / IP address.
We can set your account as a trusted member to make sure this does not happen again while ordering through us.

We offer a 30 day money back no problem or questions asked, and the £2 in USD into around 2.85 per month at current rates. The promo code is based on your first order only sorry to say.

Best regards

NC-Designs

Hi Alex, sure you have found the right provider?

NC-Designs Hosting Solutions thinks we are perfect for you!

We would like to offer you our Premium plan

This allows you the use of...
6GB Disk Space
60GB Bandwidth
Unlimited FTP, Email & MySQL
5 Addon and Parked domains!
Great Support and full use of our client interface!
All from just £2.00 per month!
Order Now

Also, buy now with the following promo code and get 50% off!

Promo -
50OFFNOW

NC-Designs.co.uk - The cPanel Hosting Revolution!

JunaWeb.com can host you. Our Pro package is perfect for you. You get 5GB space, 50GB Bandwidth, Unlimited Domains, Unlimited Databases, Unlimited Emails, and you get Free Installatron.

Our Pro package pricing starts at just $4.49/month paid yearly or $4.99/month on a monthly basis.

You can also use the coupon code MLK by January 31st to save 15% on your entire order.

After January 31st, you may use the coupon code Valentine to save 15% on your entire order as well.

Click here to Order Pro Package

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns, I will be happy to help you. Good luck with your websites.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back