• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 100mb Hosting [PHP MySQL Included]

HepapatitiS

Hello there, I need a hosting for my school website. The site's language is English (only Indonesian Language in the shout-box).

What I need is:
- 100mb Disk Space
- 250mb Bandwidth
- 2 MySQL Databases
- Subdomain from the host
- No Force Ads (I prefer putting your small banner instead of Force Image or Text Ads)

It would be better if you had small banner. Because if there are any force ads (especially in top), it will ruin my site design. And I prefer Instant Activation if available. But i don't mind to post in your forum for activation :)

Thanks before.

Last edited:
- 100mb Disk Space - 250mb Bandwidth - 2 MySQL Databases - Subdomain (anything.7log3.net) please visit here for more info:
http://freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2203544

No ads, no posts for life as long as you don't put ads in your account and it's for your school website.

Please register in our forum then send me a private message and I'll create your account immediately.

All the best and God bless!

EDIT:

when you say subdomain do you mean you want a subdomain provided by the host as your website or do you want subdomain support?

Last edited:
Back