• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need 100mb, 10gb, reliable, *around* $5

zoobie

Mile High Club
NLC
Now I need:

100mb storage
10gb transfer
pop3/smtp
reliable
php
usual goodies
monthly
*around* $5

What say?

Last edited:
If you cross out the reliable I'm sure we could start suggesting some...

But at 50&cent a gig, you take what you get.

Hi zoobie,
We have a plan for you that you can try out for 14 days free.
If you dont like the service then you owe nothing .

starter plan

-500MB of Disk Space
-10GB of Bandwidth
-10 Subdomains
-5 mySQL Databases
-Unlimited POP3 Mailbox
-Unlimited Forwarding
-Unlimited Mail Lists
-Unlimited FTP Accounts
-WebMail Access
-phpMyAdmin
-Addon Domains
-Pre-Installed CGI Scripts
-Search Engine Submit
-FrontPage Extensions
-Shopping Carts
-URL Redirections
-Password Protected Directories
-PHP
-CGI
-Cpanel 5.3

$5.00 A MONTH

If your interested you can contact me by email:
webmaster@webspacedpot.net
or by msn messenger:
webspacedepot@hotmail.com

Originally posted by northwind
I am sorry, i did not see the last $5 part in the title.
Indeed, you also didn't read the rules, even WHT talk frowns upon copy and paste jobs in heaps of threads without reading the original post first. We don't need to see a huge post with ALL your plans, just the one that is relevant to the request. Please brush up on OUR rules carefully.

im selling my plan for $40 for two years, check the Hosting offers section if you're interested

For $5 a month the best we can do is the following:

-50MB space
-2GB bandwidth

If you really need RELIABLE host then you should expect to pay more than that. You get what you pay for and a host that provides 10Gb for less than $5 surely must oversell his servers (i.e slow connection and lots of downtime).

Visit http://www.twizonline.com if interested by the plan above

Regards,

Re: Need 100mb, 10gb, reliable, $5

Originally posted by zoobie
What say?

Our AH02 - 2 for 1 Special is back on again. :)

Plesk, Cpanel5, Ensim and Cobalt - Your choice of control panels!
300MB Disk Space - Make that 600MB!!!
6GB Data Transfer - Make that 12GB!!!
POP3 Email - Unlimited
Subdomains - Unlimited
Mysql Databases - 5

Or instead of doubling up one plan, you can have two AH02 plans for the price of 1!

US$5.25 per month or US$52.50 per year

Click here for more info

We're into our 5th year now, so you can rest assured you'll be in good hands. More info available at http://www.enhancedhost.com

A word from some of our clients: http://www.aussiefeedback.com

Feel free to drop by with any questions at http://www.aussieforum.com

Kind regards

Gary

Originally posted by puzo
no offence mate but i offer him twice as much for 50% of your price

It is NOT allowed to answer another host post. If your plan is better than ours, it's just fine. It's up to Zoobie to judge and make a choice. You have no say on the matter. It is also NOT allowed to post a plan without any kind of link to the plan and without any signature. Following the rules and being a decent host is the first thing you should learn before posting on this forum.

Regards,

Last edited:
Originally posted by zoobie
Ok...*around* $5? :rolleyes:

$5.25 is pretty close, considering our offer exceeds your requirements.

Perhaps some feedback to those who have made an offer, as to why they're not suitable?

Gary

You may find a lot of plans from $5 to $7 a month. Just search the web with term "5 dollar hosting" or "hosting at less than $7 a month".

regards

Ok...Thanks.

Here's the thing...Several host's terms have "no unsolicited email", "zero tolerance with spam", "no unsolicited email...large or small".

I have tell-a-freinds in all my sites. According to their own terms, this would be a violation. One may argue "well, they don't mean that" yet there it is. They hire a new person who says I'm sending unsolicited email and I have to start all over again.

I'm looking for hosts that just say "no unsolicited bulk email"...which would then be okay since the tell-a-friend would be one at a time.

All I'm finding is brand new hosts with no terms at all. :rolleyes:

Back