• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Namezero

Innocentius

My friend is totally convinced about that namezero is service sent from heaven, i mean it's from hell, Whot the *biip* wants a domian from namezero? , u don't even own it yourself! Plz answer this and tell him how stupid he is, so I can show him it's not only me that think namzero sucks!:confused:

Namezero looks cool, but it isn't... don't make the same mistake like many of us did... don't register your "free" domain name at Namezero !!!:mad:

Originally posted by martian
Namezero looks cool, but it isn't... don't make the same mistake like many of us did... don't register your "free" domain name at Namezero !!!:mad:

It's not "free" anymore, its called a "trial" ;)

I registered a personal name I didn't really need for anything, just to see what it was like. I couldn't stand the blinking adds in the Namezero bar..never really used it. I don't recall what exactly they said about the service when I signed up. Seems to me that the implication was that the service with ads would remain free. That didn't last all that long. Anyway, if you keep your domain for a couple of years or more, it's definitely cheaper and much better, to register it with a regular registrar.

I have more and more to complain about Namezero...
they are spamming my mailbox everyday with 2-3 mails to convince me to upgrade... it's very annoying...
i don't use the domain anymore, because now they put pop-ups in the adframe... GRRRRRRRR:mad:

I agree

they kicked me off there system for no reason (That i could find) and then sold the domain name to some other company!!
grrrrr

plus they take months to set up your account

however I did like the email forwarding

Yeah, I hate those emails they keep sending me... "Register your domain for only $24.95, a 99% discount from other registrars!!" I mean, like, I'm not stupid... :rolleyes:

Back