• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Name the Cheapest Web Host you've seen!

Plan ahead, but do research of those hosts who have tried and failed in the last six months at those rates. Cheapest isn't always the best.

Then again...what one man wont eat....another will ;-)

(cant get the damn smilies to work from the side menu...javascript error, anybody else?)

That's a weird problem. I have no problem with my smilies. Anyway, I am researching on the prices and the market at the moment. Hopefully, I can relaunch the business soon. :p

Cool, If you are looking for designers tell me, I can give you some pretty compettive prices for flash or non flash sites and a quick turnaround time.

Cheers,
Mag

Well I couldn't say this is the cheapest but I think quality is more important than price.

These three are in the $40 to $50 range per year.
www.surpasshosting.com
www.modhost.com
www.p4host.com

If you're looking for even cheaper I could recommend Post2Host's paid plans, there free plans are excellent(I'm using it so I know) but being on a free host is a bit risky if it gets big. None the less I would trust this over one of the hosts mentioned in this thread since those often rip you off.
Here's the plans
http://post2host.com/viewtopic.php?t=1086

Archbob said:

Omg, that site is hilarious, I love their answers to the FAQs. XD

US$ 10 for a whole year !! I cant believe it is serious. Can I trust you?
"The price is made possible because we do not provide technical assistance, nor options on the plan. "

Can I use my account for business purposes?
Of course, if your business is compatible with the low level of features we provide on this plan.

http://www.navlemhosting.com will be the best deal you find.

Are you ready?

You sure?

1 GB of space and 25 GB of bandwidth/month for $1.99/month or $20.00/year. Everything that comes with a normal host along with Fantastico. The other plans are just as cheap (4 or 5 more).

Privately owned, and I have been using his hosting for over 5 months with only 2 or 3 minor bumps. Server was gone for about 6 days in late-July and that was because he had an eBay scammer on his server and the police took the server as evidence. Nothing he could help.

He's having problems right now with PayPal because of age problems. They're threatening to take away his account, but he says he will stay open as long as possible. In fact he's actually asked his clients whether or not we want a server upgrade from 2.4 GHZ to a 3.06 GHZ processor. He puts all upgrades to a vote and lets his clients choose for him.

Client Reviews

Also, the server is currently not working.

Last edited:
Not bad. Any Fantastico included in the reseller packages? You guys seem be a rather new service, though. :p

I once got unlimited space and Bandwidth hosting off of eBay for 99 Cents, Thay made me mad though, it turns out that UNLIMITED space is = 65GB, thay got mad when I ask for my 99Cents back

RBooth, I can just imagine how mad they were when you asked for your 99 cents back. Man they must have been mad with laughter, at least I am.

Back