• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Myspheres (Free Web Hosting)

trilex47

100 Mb of space for your site.

10 GB Bandwidth limit

1 free Myspheres.net/you

PHP 5.0 Support for your php projects

99.2 % Uptime Guaranteed

Flash Support

CGI and Perl Support as well...

Easy to use Control panel to manage your web hosting.

All Languages are accepted.

MultiFile Manager

No POP UP Ads

24 Hr turn around Response time for Support tickets

Instant Activation & its 256-bit Secure Sockets Layer encryption to protect your information against hackers

Uploading: No restriction at this time.

Web Site Editor (Web Page Creator 3)

Web Based Site Editor Easy as 1-2-3

Easy to Use

All this for Free!

Check Out http://www.myspheres.net to Sign up :cool2::cool2:

More features to come very soon!

this is bad hosting

hi I am the administrator of myspheres

I would like to why do you say that? We have over 800 members and they are happy. if you have any problems with our hosting service please send us feedback how we can resolve it or make it better..

When I attempted to use it a while ago (maybe a month ago or so) I ran into those problems :

• The address at which to look for the webpages once uploaded took me a little while to figure out.
• I couldn't figure what settings to use for the FTP access, and I hate browser upload with a passion on most control panels.

And the support forum seemed to have been freshly taken down and not replaced.

When I attempted to use it a while ago (maybe a month ago or so) I ran into those problems :

• The address at which to look for the webpages once uploaded took me a little while to figure out.
• I couldn't figure what settings to use for the FTP access, and I hate browser upload with a passion on most control panels.

And the support forum seemed to have been freshly taken down and not replaced.

Hi tatzel thanks for choosing Myspheres as your free host provider. I would like to apologize behalf of Myspheres for any inconvenience. I would like to inform you Myspheres doesn't support FTP Access at this time. We don't support forum support because we had allot of abuse on forums, so please use the Core Panel support form for any questions or concerns about your account.

Back