• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mynex :: No Ads :: 1 Post :: Instant Activation :: 10 GB space :: 100 GB Bw

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccbs

We at Mynex Can give you the Following::

Quota Mega Bytes 10000 MB
Max Ftp Accounts unlimited
Max Email Accounts unlimited
Max Email Lists unlimited
Max SQL Databases unlimited
Max Sub Domains unlimited
Max Parked Domains unlimited
Max Addon Domains unlimited
Cgi Access YES
Frontpage Extentions YES
Bandwidth Limit MegaBytes 100000 MegaBytes

We also have Instant Activation. Click Here To get Your Account. Just Get the information. you can log in cpanel and start making your site with the info you get.

You need not to fill the payment Information. Its Free. And requires Only 1 Post Per week at our Forums to check that the Account is In use.

Mynex

Hm, is it just me, or does it say there was a problem with auto registration and that it has been sent to an admin to process it manually ? I filled everything.

Yeah, suspended. :\ It would've been great if they survived.

UPDATE: Hmm, but their cPanel works fine, and my webpage is accessible. Maybe they only got probems with mainpage.

Last edited:
I suspended this reseller account and the account that was used for phishing. This account will be terminated very soon. All acounts that are not suspended so far are still alive. Please contact me if you want to keep it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back