• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

myacen.com seems to good to be true....

Originally posted by actorj
What can be said about them? How long have they been around? Reliable?

You might wan't to do a search on these forums, we have been around since April 2001. Reliable well I guess you will have to ask our users.

Originally posted by actorj
What can be said about them? How long have they been around? Reliable?

Maybe we should rephrase the title of your thread...

Myacen is good... it's too true. :cool:

Slow, slow slow....too far away from Scandinavia :(
Loss is 25-50% in ping this host!

Last edited:
Originally posted by ClyderMan
Slow, slow slow....too far away from Scandinavia :(
Loss is 25-50% in ping this host!

I don't agree. I don't know how good Myacen is, but I don't think that you can have a 50% loss because of the distance. Maybe in Scandinavia are a bit late updating their networks. Believe me there are too many European countries that have really slow networks. So don't always blame the hosts.

I think scandinavian technics is super, but there are maybe some slowing factors on the long route to Australia?

Originally posted by Mika

I don't agree. I don't know how good Myacen is, but I don't think that you can have a 50% loss because of the distance. Maybe in Scandinavia are a bit late updating their networks. Believe me there are too many European countries that have really slow networks. So don't always blame the hosts.

Originally posted by ClyderMan
I think scandinavian technics is super, but there are maybe some slowing factors on the long route to Australia?

Can you prove it to me?

The host is really good. Its not too good to be true though, they offer good prices, but better deals can be found. They are still highly recommended.

Hmm..RackShack is connected to an OC-192? OR OC-48? Those two, are the fastest possible connections in the world, they can transfer your entire a HD of 30 GB in about 5 minutes, either your Internet host sucks..or..you have a slow modem..for my Cable, it reads out as 1024KBPS

My Internet host not sucks but I have only ADSL 512/512 kbps connection ;)

Originally posted by PyschoPath
Hmm..RackShack is connected to an OC-192? OR OC-48? Those two, are the fastest possible connections in the world, they can transfer your entire a HD of 30 GB in about 5 minutes, either your Internet host sucks..or..you have a slow modem..for my Cable, it reads out as 1024KBPS

Myacen is awesome! I haven't used them very long, but they are incredibly fast, and their customer support is great! :)

Originally posted by Mika

Well, don't know what there is in all that other european countries then, but even here in the Netherlands we have good internet-connection.

Back