• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My White Hat Web-Site

n1tr0b

Please Visit and Review

Its mainly for white hats.. other hacking content are for educational purposes only... I decided to protecting the net instead of destroying the net.... the internet is one of the things i love.....

http://avateinfo.kh3.us

A lot of things on sites like that are there for learning purposes, so whoever wrote the program can take a look at the exploit and figure out how to fix it.

A lot of things on sites like that are there for learning purposes, so whoever wrote the program can take a look at the exploit and figure out how to fix it.

Shouldn't this information be kept from the public? Probably not. Isn't it the developer's responsibility to fix the exploit? Yes. What if somebody has an old version of the script that isn't fixed? Teaches them a lesson I guess. It could also prevent coders from writing code wrong too. Its bad that the site shows new exploits as well.

http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/milw0rm.com

This is a security-related site that may contain hacking tools or examples of malicious code. It may have legitimate use for research purposes, but in some circumstances, may also be misused.

I use Site Advisor for Mac since I use linux cause I can't install exe files on this OS.

meh, no fun. educational hacking. that just sucks.

oh, review the site, i guess it is not bad. dont really have any feelings on it, good or bad.

Can you explain exactly why is it no fun??
you can make suggestions so i can improve it...

actually its not yet done.. still making ways so people might have a little change of passing through :evilb:

lol, caught out. you even never renamed the files you ripped in the JavaScript from Steam's website.

HTML:
<script type="text/javascript" src="Welcome%20to%20Steam_files/controls.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="Welcome%20to%20Steam_files/slider.js"></script>
<script type="text/javascript" src="Welcome%20to%20Steam_files/sound.js"></script>

Back