• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My week

Akalon

NLC
NLC
Pretty long week it has been, I've had work experience this week and I have it next week also. If you don't already know, work experience is where two (usually) weeks of school is set aside, and you get special employment at different companies. This week I was working in Coles (supermarket), a really boring, monotonous, depressing experience. 8am to 5pm. Stocking freezers and refrigerators for 8 hours just isn't my thing. Kind of a timely reminder though, to stay in school and study hard so you don't end up in a dead end job like that. It's also awakened me to exactly how rude some people are, sorry but I do not ----ing know where the food colouring (or replace with any other item) is... OK?? Jesus

I've only got tomorrow to go (working at Coles that is), in which I am supremely glad. It's a long weekend this weekend here, so my parents are going away and I'll be home alone, well not too alone.. I'm having a mini party Saturday night, about 6 friends are coming over and we're going to get wasted, watch a few dvds, walk the streets, etc. It's pretty funny actually, 2 hours ago, I was just going to go to my mates, but we've relocated and like 3 other people have tagged along since. Should be a good end to the week.

...and sorry about the speech, I've had like no one to speak to the whole week, except for IM which doesn't really suffice. Me = sitting alone playing with my phone all lunchbreak.

P'z out.

Oh, I also won 4 CD's yesterday.

Godsmack - Faceless
Godsmack - Awake
Mushroomhead - XX
Hatebreed - Perseverance

:)

Back