• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My website design.

xnsolutions

I've been doing hosting for about a year or so now and have a few clients. The feedback I've gotten on my site is everywhere from good cause its clean/simple, but still looks good too go get a $50 template.

I think the site works well, but I'd like someone who actually knows about web design to give me the good/bad review of my site. Feel free to comment on the SEOability of the site as well. I'm currently a PR3.

http://www.xnsolutions.net

Thanks for checking guys.

It looks clear and simple, i really like the menu and how its laid out with the rollovers. but the top banner could be a little better, it just seems kinda bland it just sits there doesn't really do much. but other then that nice design. -cnelson. :)

It looks really good. However there are some changes I would make:

Improve the quality of the images (the rounded borders don't look as good as they could).

Change your logo. It looks to dull.

Keep the header as-is but instead of using only one color use a gradient.

Put the hosting plans in the main page. They plans should be the first thing I see when I visit your site. Try to use attractive colors and images, and BIG font.

very nice
the logo is good.
better to make the color of the text more dark.
but i find only one hosting plan on the main page. usually in most of the other host sites, we find more plans on the main page it self.
also include the prices on the main page

Like someone else said, up the quality on your images. Also, I'd keep the header only as wide as the rest of your content/navigation; the T shape kind of bothers me. Also, the header definitely needs a redesign, it's very plain compared to the rest of the site. And the stat counter sticks out like a sore thumb. If you want stats, http://www.statcounter.com has an invisible counter with charts and all the fun stuff for free, and you only need one account even if you have multiple sites.

Back