• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

my very humble little site

Cockmonkey

No dynamic database-driven forums or blogs. No flash. No hypnotizing animated gifs. In fact, it's only a single page, with CSS being the most complicated thing involved.

Still, it might amuse you. Warning: conatins immature content which may upset sensitive viewers (but probably won't).

http://www.cockmonkey.tk

There's not really much to review from a design standpoint, but I loved it. It was hilarious. Where can I get a cockmonkey? :D

I can't have a cockmonkey :cry2: I have already been in contact with cats. And I had a hamster a few years ago, and my friend has a dog so I think the cockmonkey would smell its predators and be scared of me. :( ;) :classic2: lol

If there is any website that should be regarded as the industry standard in web design, it should be the online guide to cock monkeys. Well done good sir.. well done.

Tooooo Funny!

That has got to be the best webpage I've seen in a very long time!

Just 1 question: Will my cockmonkey get along with my gigapet?

Excellent job! :biggrin2:

Back