• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Site

ummmm, loads just a little slow, but not to bad, also, that index page is sooooooooo long, then i know i will never read it all, and i am sure most people wont. make index pages short and to the point. just enough to fill space, and not bore your customer. make it someting interesting. i like the colors and the font size though. i give it 5/10

p.s. get rid of that footer. it looks like keyword spamming to me. ask around, buti am pretty sure it is. if so, it will hurt your search ranking. put that stuff in you meta tag keyord

Last edited:
One thing I hate about sites will ''long'' pages is that when you get to the bottom theres no ''Top link'', so you have to scroll all the way up again. I give 6/10 :). With top link button 7/10.

cheers guys i to was wonder if my footer was classed as keyword spamming! and get page lenght sorted to thanks again!

Layout and color scheme is nice. Site design looks professional. IMO, webpages Length is really too long. You should keep it shorter and make it readable, interesting to viewers. So as they can stay for a while and surf the site thoroughly. You should also optimize the content. Visitors should get comfortable to read it. However nice work. Keep it up. Wish you success! :classic2:

Back