• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Site Plan

The_Real_Jinzo

Well First off im thinking of making a all around huge site.First of I need The Basics Started I need A Staff,Host and everything else good sites have obviously :).But One thing will be diffrent then most sites i wanna do everything Design Host all of this.All staff will get payed.
FIrst off Ill post up
Jobs Needed for my staff.
1.Flash Intro/Flash Template Creator
2.Programmer
3.Support Team-Someone smart about computer has instant messengers good vocabulary and if bilingual that would be great.
4.Scripter,Skinner-Someone who can create mods skins and customize them .
5.Advertising Person-Advertise promote our site Affilates etc.
Create customized Screensavers.
Create Programs.
Create Business cards
Sell Updated Programs
Custmized Graphics including 3d.

The_Real_Jinzo said:
Well does anyone like it have suggestions or wanna be i nthe staff
Perhaps nobody has responded because your post was made in the wrong forum. :confused4

The_Real_Jinzo said:
but i am not offering or advertising i just wanna see if people like the idea have suggestions or qanna be staff
Yes.

You are looking for staff, thus that is an "offer".

Sounds good, but wat is it tho exactly? Is it designed 2 support a large MEMBER base? or let the user create their own images (flash, business cards etc) via a user-interface. I b puzzled (about ur lingo 2 :D)

Dear The_Real_Jinzo,

I am interested in this project. I have skills in template/layout designing. I have quite a big client list and contact list. I am trying to accomplish to get such a team of people for my own company to and I know it's quite a hard job to do, but it's something that can be accomplished.

I hope you consider me to be part of your team,

Kind Regards,

Klaas Koopman, Administrator KKPortfolio.net

Back