• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Review - Ubiquity Servers

JasonS

What goes here?
NLC
Hello,

Well, it's reaching the end of month one with Ubiquity Servers and wow am I impressed!
I rang them up and spoke to Mike towards the end of June and got a quote from him on a nice Core2Quad, I ordered it and found the welcome e-mail with the server login details in my inbox just 24 hours later.

We filled up this server and then bought another C2Q, same specs, same price, same setup time.
Everytime we have needed support they have replied within an hour or two even during peak times and very late evenings. We have had 0 downtime and the service has been 5*

Network - 10/10
Support - 10/10
Overall - 10/10

Ubiquity are truly amazing. :)

I'm glad to hear this, Jason! I've been talking to them for awhile now, looking at reviews and what not. I've been deciding to move to them for awhile.

This review really increases my expectations. :)

I'm glad to hear this, Jason! I've been talking to them for awhile now, looking at reviews and what not. I've been deciding to move to them for awhile.

This review really increases my expectations. :)

Haha, rDNS etc is no mess either as they have an automated system on their billing panel so you can submit the request.

Err... I just went on their live chat to inquire about a sever price and after 5 minutes they took the chat, and after another 10 minutes still haven't said anything... Not looking so great to me =/ - Operator by the name of "Matt Lahr"

Err... I just went on their live chat to inquire about a sever price and after 5 minutes they took the chat, and after another 10 minutes still haven't said anything... Not looking so great to me =/ - Operator by the name of "Matt Lahr"

Hey,

From experience Matt always seems be slow, if you want to speak to sales, contact Mike Gazzerro!

Back