• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My review of AB-Hosting

MJCfromCT

My website (www.mjcfromct.com) has been hosted on AB-Hosting servers, and I feel I should give the company credit for a job well done.

I have been with AB-Hosting for about 6 months, and have had nothing but good experiences with them. The few times there were problems, I received a quick response from their customer services, leading to quick resolutions. After shopping around for a host for my relatively small-scale website, AB-Hosting provided the best combination of service, options, and price I was able to find. As my website grows, I know that AB-Hosting has the ability to keep up with the increase in demand as well. I give them two thumbs up.

www.ab-hosting.com
Email: sales@ab-hosting.com

He mentioned it in his first post ;) You might want to get the domain put in your own name.

I aggree with you, AB-Hosting is a very good service, support is good- when they are online, past few days the admin has been missing :D

Thanks for the kind comments guys. Also 'Roflcopter' sorry i didn't get back to you. I recommend that you send us a email to support@ab-hosting.com instead of sending me a pm through the forums, so you will get a fast response.

Thanks, :)

Last edited:
Back