• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My post WAS deleted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I beleive it's due to a violation of adsense TOS. I'll let someone else explain it though, since I wasn't the one who removed it.

It isnt a violation.

I dont pay to click, I pay to host. And i do not demant to click on anything, just put my add's. This is what many free hosting do.

SL

robert allen said:
The mods and admin delete a lot of posts and warn a lot. get used to it!

This is my problem!
I dont recive a warm or a PM, so, i dont know what i'm doing wrong...

- - -

Peo said:
I beleive it's due to a violation of adsense TOS. I'll let someone else explain it though, since I wasn't the one who removed it.

Can you tell me who delete that post to contact him using PM? I can just post another topic because I think and have allmost sure about the "legal mather" of this, but I prefer to ask "wt* you're doing?!" first :p

SL

SlAiD said:
Can you tell me who delete that post to contact him using PM? I can just post another topic because I think and have allmost sure about the "legal mather" of this, but I prefer to ask "wt* you're doing?!" first :p
Refer to post #4 in this thread.

I'm closing this now and suggest you contact us privately if you have any further questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back