• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Portfolio

Very nice Nick. If I needed a page design done, I would hire you :classic2:

I think you don't know that points are for print, not for screen. Site looks nice though. ;)

Nice work - especially with the newb friendly feeling. The only thing though - 2 links on page 2 of your portfolio are dead.

Very nice site... excellent work... if I had enough money I would hire you to make me a site.

- Very simple and clean design
- Nice graphics and nice look
- Overall, a very nice feeling
- Good use of purples give the site a very soft look.
- Nice sites under the portfolio section...

Style/Graphics: 9.9 out of 10
Layout/Design: 10 out of 10

Overall: 9.95 out of 10 (99.5%)

Comments:
-The first site of your portfolio has a link on the graphic while the others doesn't.
-Great site, nice and matching background.
-One of the best(If not best) web designing site I've ever been to.
-Nice graphics, matches background perfectly.
-Nice fading of graphics
-You should however unfade the graphics when the computer mouse goes over it.

Design: 1000/1000 Perfect
Speed: 990/1000
Graphics: 996/1000
Organised: 990/1000

Overall(including speed): 994/1000, 99/100, 10/10
Overall(excluding speed): 995/1000, 100/100, 10/10

It's a nice site but I would use it for more of a personal thing.

I dunno, it just doesn't look like a business site to me. Maybe some more graphics? It just doesn't catch my eye.
It's still good, I just wouldn't call it the best.

I'm loving all of your color schemes. Nice graphics too. Very stylish too; not lame like a lot of other web designers.

Originally posted by cheatpark

How can you be that accurate?
I do it on average

And nickmahon, is that nineand3quarters from the platform at Hogwarts Express(Harry Potter)?

trenzterra is never very good with accurate reviews.... he gave my site a 943 :(

That's kind of an arrogant thing to say.

The domain was my sister and my site, but I kind of abandoned it...

Originally posted by R. K. Raja

trenzterra is never very good with accurate reviews.... he gave my site a 943 :(
from my point, 943 is nice. but honestly, there are better design company out there, but 943 is good.

Originally posted by nickmahon

That's kind of an arrogant thing to say.

The domain was my sister and my site, but I kind of abandoned it...
hm actually I did browse your main domain and it looks pretty nice and lots of stuff please don't take that down!

[add]3100th post.

And... [offtopic]how come the first book i got was philosopher's stone instead of sorcerer's stone? are they the same?

Last edited:
Back