• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Personal Site (new version)

jmiller

tripcode
NLC
I have completely revamped the look of my personal, so that it looks much more professional than before.

Anyways, any comments, etc are more than welcome.

And yes, I know there is very little content right now, as I lack ideas.
Can anyone suggest some good ideas for new content to ad?

http://jdm.uni.cc (using uni.cc's DNS service, not redirect, so I *am* obeying the rules.)

Thanks!

Not Found
The requested URL /docs/waste_network.txt was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

No idea what it's about, just thought you should know :classic2:
Is that a template, or did you design it yourself?

the Kriba link opens a new window, the fuse link doesn't, the other link doesn't do a thing. Just maybe want to either go all one way or all the other way, personally I hate it when im checking out links, notice it pops up, close it when I am done, check out another link, close that and find myself looking at a desktop. So, maybe you want to go in a uniform direction with the links to other sites. Othewise I like everything about it.

Sorry, forgot to fix a couple things when I made the new layout.
and yes, it's not a template, I made it.

The reason 'Fuse303' opens in the same window is so that users will be directed to my host instead of my site.
And other links open in a new window is so that users aren't drawn away from my site.

Thanks guys, I will fix those problems.

Back