• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Personal Forum & Website - Review!

ntg45

Hey all,

Here is my phpbb forum. I think I did a nice job of selecting a good template. I just want critisim on what i can do to change or update or addon to the site and/or forum

--
Forum - Please register if you want, and you can be a member of ntG (ntG forumS^)

--
Site - Be mean if you want =) (ntG loungE^)

Thanks again, and register in forums =) Be a frequent poster, its a forum where you can talk about anything, chillout, welcome to ntG =)

The forum skin is... well.. pretty nice but i've seen better. The site itself looks good though.

I can't name any thats better right now, I've just seen some phpBB forums that have better skins.

if you are ok-ish with php you might wanna at least get a news script for your phpbb and then pull it off there onto the site.
maybe change the spider man logo thing to your own logo or?
the website is ok but you may want to leave the copyright in the footer?

i used right align, because i liked the way it turned out, small text seems more cooler than really obvious and big text. its a personal thing..

spiderman logo? well 2 reasons
1. credit to vereor if anybody realizes they did (besides seeing the text link)
2. i like spiderman

maybe ill just add the words ntg on the logo =)

I like the forum skin, although it doesn't match the site at all. The site and layout itself is OKAY, nothing too speacial.

6/10:D

^^^ that was the point nuthing to special until the REAL site comes =)

if you want to see that layout for the REAL Site
go to HERE

it takes a while to load
now thats good flash eh

its very very very very poor

at least skin your forums to suit your site

2/10 for getting it online

Back