• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new website!

aceonline

Hi my name is Ahsan(ace) This is my first site can you tell me how it is and what it needs it is a webmasters site so i need to know what is needed:classic2: and plz rate it out of 10
http://ahsan.be
Thnks:biggrin2:

I look at your site and i am confused... I don't quite understand what you mean by a 'webmasters' site, do you mean it has tutorials and helpful information for HTML code and various other nicks and nacs?

I just could not work that out, especially when your using a call of duty template for the design of your site.

i cannot giv you a review of the design of your site, for you did not create it yourself. and you may inccur legal problems by the copyright holder (xenondesigns.com) if you do not correct your copyright note at the bottom stating that you are the copyright holder.

a lot of webmasters seem to make the mistake of starting out large. start a smaller site and build upon it. as it is now, u seem to have a 'big' site with minimal content. content is wat u need, tutorials, how to do graphics effects, links to helpful resources, coding examples of javascript and other references, etc.

your main 'splash' page seems completely seperate to the design, as in its not consistant with the main site. perhaps reducing the file size of that image on the splash page may be a good idea. afterall, it is the first page people c wen going to your site and thatd be chewing about 150kb upon each user loading it.

i appoligise for my harshness, but this forum is about constructive criticism. goodluck.

Back