• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new web deisgn site

i like the flash effect very nice and simple the site is clean and very well done im assuming u designed it aswell?

good job

oh would u be willing to share the fla file for the banner i want to know how u did effect on the logo simple but very nice

Extremely professional...although, with your talent i would think you would make something original.. outside of the box... i would use this on my site.. but try adding a new revolutionary way to browse your website on it (-;

-Earth

Chris.S said:
Thats alot for a template! might just go to template monster.

yeah template monster has good stuff , though the templates you get from there, other people are buying them as well so you never get something 100% original. but its still a great place and good prices.

Last edited:
earth said:
Extremely professional...although, with your talent i would think you would make something original.. outside of the box... i would use this on my site.. but try adding a new revolutionary way to browse your website on it (-;

-Earth

yeah i wanted to do something a little more advaced , but i want to keep this professional and easy for users to interact with it. when i had my old site http://www.visualkreations.com/Old_VK/visualkreations.html, it was intersting but for the people who dont like flash it was a pain for them.

Chris.S said:
Thats alot for a template! might just go to template monster.

look at template monsters unique price its around 1,500 dollars usally lol and the template u get from him is going to be unique

REGULAR PRICE: (?)
61 US Dollars

UNIQUE PRICE: (?)
2100 US Dollars
copy n paested that from a template monster template thing

Unique templates aren't that cheap.

150$ isn't that bad at all, since you know that you'll be the only one having that template.

Looks great, the one thing I would add is a portfolio/gallery type setup for your logos etc. Opening in a new window for each one can become a pain, since you have so many it would definitely make it more appealing to click on them.

Back