• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My new blog

link92 said:
Anyone gonna comment on it?

Do I qualify as anyone? :biggrin2:
Your blog was brand new & lacked content when you first asked for comments. What could I say then? I thought you had made a good start & I wished you luck.

Now, I return I see that you post excellent articles :)
I like your write-up on the XHTML coding. I admire your style. Your analysis and ability to synthesize information is quite remarkable for someone your age.

Best of luck & keep it up :)

Last edited:
I absolutely love your posts. I love the code. The design is okay, but just a bit bland...we don't want people thinking that css/xhtml means you have to sacrifice style, correct? Perhaps just a little spicing up would be good. I do not mean a bunch of images or flashy colors...or anything like you were talking about in your Same Software, Newer Version post; maybe Just a tiny bit of color. I think many people these days think that the only way they can make a site look good is with tables and filler images. We need to prove that this isn't the case. You can have good-looking, fast loading websites without the use of deprecated code and old-school methods. The content is great.

I need to wait for summer so it might actually be sunny, then I get some good photos, and they'll appear...

Back