• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My MySQL Info

kgkia33

Is there a program that when you run it it can tell you all the info you need about your MySQL database. I would ask my host for it but it might take a while. I'm trying to install paFileDB. This is what it asks..

$db[host] = "localhost"; //This is the MySQL server paFileDB will connect to
$db[user] = "username"; //This is the MySQL user name
$db[pass] = "password"; //This is the MySQL password
$db[name] = "pafiledb"; //This is the MySQL database paFileDB will put it's information in

Originally posted by kgkia33
Is there a program that when you run it it can tell you all the info you need about your MySQL database. I would ask my host for it but it might take a while. I'm trying to install paFileDB. This is what it asks..

$db[host] = "localhost"; //This is the MySQL server paFileDB will connect to
$db[user] = "username"; //This is the MySQL user name
$db[pass] = "password"; //This is the MySQL password
$db[name] = "pafiledb"; //This is the MySQL database paFileDB will put it's information in
you need to contact your host, they will set up a database and give you the info

I don't think MySQL is supported after all. I tried to delete this post but I couldn't. Thanks anyway though.

Back