• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Monster Controls!

So I exaggerated a little. It was only about 5 or 6 seconds, but still...

It only happens in IE. I just checked with Netscape and it works fine.

Last edited:
i would use netscape, but it takes about a minute to load. no point in wasting my time :rolleyes:

Yeah, Opera is sadly lacking in some aspects. Thank heavens they compensate with email client and ICQ. :rolleyes:

I'm using IE 5.01 and Windows 2000 Professional and the site loads in a second and scrolling over it is just fine.

Windows 2000 and 95 ownz 98 and Me thx.

Becuase the companies would need to upgrade all of their computers to get the same performance as when they were running 2000.

But hey, on my 475MHz machine I couldn't notice a difference between the two anyway.

Originally posted by Phrozen
Becuase the companies would need to upgrade all of their computers to get the same performance as when they were running 2000.
My point exactly.
Windows XP is a resource hog.

You can do the exact same stuff on Windows 2000 without the slowdown.

I've never actually used LiteStep.
I've heard about it a lot though.

I think it's supposed to remove the integration of IE and Windows? And it skins your OS in the process?

Back