• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

MY LAWN CAUGHT ON FIRE!! lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
it doesnt rain that much in seattle its a dumb myth

and no we cant water our lawns right now because od drout i think :S who knows

you all are being dumb stay on topic or dont piost in here

veggie1232 said:
it doesnt rain that much in seattle its a dumb myth
and no we cant water our lawns right now because od drout i think :S who knows
you all are being dumb stay on topic or dont piost in here

Like tandoc said, yur dum :p

Go piss on the lawn or something.

how am i dumb u guys are debating agaist me that it rains alot here when u dont live here and I DO and saying stupid things liek water your lawn when where ona drout or somthing right now and its not leagle to water your grass

veggie1232 said:
how am i dumb u guys are debating agaist me that it rains alot here when u dont live here and I DO and saying stupid things liek water your lawn when where ona drout or somthing right now and its not leagle to water your grass

Ok, then burn the rest so it will grow back green. It's not grass anyway, it's all weeds. There's a way around that law anyway. Actually a several...

1) Do it when no cops are around. :D
2) Do it at night.
3) Get one of those 5 gallon buckets of drinking water, fill it up with tap water, and water your lawn from that using a pressure cap with hose. They wont dispute it.

And I dont know why people say it makes no sense to water lawns. Sure it does. It just depends on if you want and ugly dead lawn, or a live green one. If it doesnt rain, then a patch of grass surrounded by asphalt needs water from "somewhere" to survive.

Last edited:
veggie1232 said:
every lawn in seattle looks like mine all dead

So watering the lawn is a "republican thing"? How about you stop taking showers as well... it's the same mentality.

Not a very big topic.

wikipedia said:
Fire is a phenomenon of combustion manifested in intense heat and light in the form of a glow or flames. The word fire when used with an indefinite article is commonly used to describe either a fuel in a state of combustion (such as a campfire or a fire in a fireplace or kitchen stove) or an instance of violent, destructive and uncontrolled burning (such as a wildfire and fires in buildings and vehicles).

Now that's settled, can we talk about republicans or whatever the topic leads to?

Oh, yeah... That's another thing I didn't get... Since when is watering the lawn Republican? I don't get it...

And watering your lawn only makes sense if you care that much about grass... I don't really.

Its illegal to water my lawn...I am in London,UK and thats because of drought...same for this dude .etc You can only water it with a 2litre bottle :)

Craig said:
Your not allowed to water your lawn, what kind of bull sh1t is that? :lol:.
Prolly not a problem in Britain :p

There are many many areas in Australia where they have mild to very severe water restrictions.

As the thread appears to have run it's course, closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back