• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My Hosting!

rapmaster

My Hosting! (Edit Not Canged My Mind)

Blah, i've changed my mind. I'm not gona offer hosting, too many people bitch about cable event though I'm taking meausres to increase the speed. So screw it buh bye

Last edited:
Well first of all, the server's not up...

And second of all, this doesn't belong in the paid hosting forum.

BTW: I don't know how much you're charging, but I don't know who would pay for hosting on cable.

like I said I'm gona get alot of flak, well your probably behind a proxy connection and cant connect so I guess all the proxy peoples is out of luck

Originally posted by rapmaster
nope actually kelm hosting disolved into webpods, I'm a cgi programer for them now.

Well, that is certainly good to know...is the kid now trying to run webpods?

nope actually kelm hosting disolved into webpods
Ahh... so that explains why webpods was banned* from WHT.

*Not exactly banned... just can't show his url.

Last edited:
Re: My Hosting! (Edit Not Canged My Mind)

Blah, i've changed my mind. I'm not gona offer hosting, too many people bitch about cable event though I'm taking meausres to increase the speed. So screw it buh bye

Ahh, this young master has discovered the inherent bitchiness of human beings. He will go far in this world.

aint that the truth, I'm gona go buy me an Oc-128 spend all my lifes savings for a month, then make a site called youwishyouwerehostedbyme.com then I'll probably move to some poor nation and work as a laborer for the rest of my life :rolleyes:

OMG! Couldn't be I just made up the number for the hell of it? NO thats illegal! So is saying Kiss my ass

LOL, well I won't even look at a host unless they got at least an OC-129 of pipe or more. Reminds me of Mr. Mom which many of you may not have seen. Old 80's movie with Michael Keaton.

Originally posted by Chicken
Reminds me of Mr. Mom which many of you may not have seen. Old 80's movie with Michael Keaton.

I have seen it. Nice movie!. But how does oc-128 remind you of Mr mom?:confused:

There were a few lines when he was pretending to be all manly putting in the wiring in the house, and he was asked what gauge wiring he was using. His response was something like, "30, 31 guage, whatever it takes..." Also the wife, used a 9mm, 10mm handgun, same joke...

(You really have to stretch to follow this, I know...)

Well, if you had a JOB, you could fund your project. Start small like as a reseller, but as your needs increase, spend more.

Back