• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My host went down, need replacement fast please

Never_pay

I was using JLHost ( info on specs can be found in this forum here
It seems they are no longer even though the host has been up, but went down today.I can still get into Cpanel and through FTP, but none of my pages will show.Just get is:
Not Found
There is no website configured at this address.
You are seeing this page because there is nothing configured for the site you have requested. If you think you are seeing this page in error, please contact the site administrator or datacenter responsible for this site.

I have not had my full years hosting, nor have I used up all my space or monthly bandwidth.I cant figure it out.
There seems to be no way of contacting James either to find out what the deal is.

Anyway, I would like to get the same specs if I could.All I do is use it for my custom DVD/CD covers.I do try out things as well.Like any php scripts to test them out for others that I help develop sites.

Can anyone help me out here?

Sorry to hear that buddy. I know what you going through luckly i had shell access on my hosting before it died and was able to to download the backups i hope you did the same.

Well to help you out if u urgently need hosting i can provide u only with subdomain hosting details can be found on this topic:
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?t=73599

Dont worry about the posting thing since you are in need of ASAP hosting.

I am online right now and can setup your account asap if your interested so send me you login info and stuff i create u subdomain . Dont worry there is access to phpmyadmin for sql stuff.

Thank you both for the offers.The part I hate is picking lol
Who do I tell I dont want their hosting ????
I think I will go with BMWBOY's offer since I kinda like having Cpanel and Fantastico.
You wont be going down any time soon will you?I see you have changed thing a few times.

Thank you very much for your offer though h-log.com

No problem dude just incase you run into problems ( i sincerly hope that you dont) i will be around . Plus ya cpanel definately kicks ---, over subdomains kinda stuff without any control panel , so good luck dude.

Never_Pay,

Sorry you were having trouble with our services,

JLHost is going through some changes currently and free account users have not been well informed of news. I apologize.

All our accounts are currently up and running, please PM me for further assistance if you require.

Thanks,

James

Back