• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

My FWS public apology...

ugh...I can't believe I read this entire thread.

you should apologize for making me believe you had a good reason to need to apologize for :p

Haha, GN, I think a lot of those arguments were with me. I acted like such an immature dick back then.

I seem to recall a few where you argued a lot with a person who shall remain nameless ;) He lived down south :p

guitarnerd said:
I'd say a good percent of my posts from a few years back said things like "Microsoft is better" "Linux sucks" etc etc bla bla. Although many of my core opinions remain the same I am publicily admitting that I am now a Mac user and apologizing for my now, hypocritcal statements.

I see no point of apologizing

look, it's just a person's opinion of whether something is good and something sucks

No one can disagree with you because it's your own feeling

If they try to give you sh*ts just because you say MS win is better than linux, then it's their faults instead of yours.

Weirds said:
I see no point of apologizing

look, it's just a person's opinion of whether something is good and something sucks

No one can disagree with you because it's your own feeling

If they try to give you sh*ts just because you say MS win is better than linux, then it's their faults instead of yours.

Agree whit you!

AMEN!!!!!!!!! You go! I used to be like you a Microsoft Lover...lol..I HATE them now...Microsoft disgusts me I am only stuck with them because what I can get for 1,000 dollars from Dell is a LOT more than 1,000 dollars from apple.

because they're teenagers, why else. i've met maybe 3 or 4 people who can actually justify their hate for it :p

"Umm... they are a big corporation and they make lots of money and are evil"

Microsoft:"Hold on guys, we are making too much money, lets do what every business does when they are making profits, and stop selling our products. Lay off all our employees, make Microsoft resellers lose large revenue, stop charities receiving billions of dollars of donations... Wow, what a great idea!!"

haha

well, everything has a reason for its existence
and always has its ways to help people

but I wouldn't comment on which OS is better...

Last edited:
Back